• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!
Hi everyone, I’m so glad to be here! I figured I’d dive into my love for bestiality and all things zooey. I’m a 20 year old artist and part of the furry fandom, and my dream is to be mounted and railed by a big boy doggy. <33 Y’know, just today I learned that my (human) fiancé is pro-contact. He fucked our dogs maw right in front of me!! It was the hottest thing ever. Anywho, I look forward to making new friends. <3

Hi everyone, I’m so glad to be here! I figured I’d dive into my love for bestiality and all things zooey. I’m a 20 year old artist and part of the furry fandom, and my dream is to be mounted and railed by a big boy doggy. <33 Y’know, just today I learned that my (human) fiancé is pro-contact. He fucked our dogs maw right in front of me!! It was the hottest thing ever. Anywho, I look forward to making new friends. <3
fellow artist!!! that sounds awesome. bet he enjoyed the company hehe. do you do commissions? <3

Welcome

Hello and welcome

fellow artist!!! that sounds awesome. bet he enjoyed the company hehe. do you do commissions? <3
I do!! Sadly though I haven’t done any zoo pride art or anything like that just because it’s for my safety. I’m not fully open about being a zoo and my art style is pretty recognizable.

Welcome on in! So glad you've found this little slice of the world, I hope you enjoy your time here. It's so good to hear about more flurries embracing their "animal side" xD and an artist too, which is even cooler!

Back