Neutered males trying but finding issues

Sfriend87

Tourist
I have some neutered males that I’m near and they get hard but almost never show lipstick. Also when I do play with them it seems like they can’t or don’t know how to push it out of the sheath they get an in sheath half knot. I also think the older one Was neutered early or something because his unit is small for his body. I searched honest but couldn’t find this topic.

In general, and as an intended side-effect, cutting a male's nuts off (whatever the species) usually removes any interest in sex. It doesn't work in EVERY case, only 90+% of them, so it's possible to find the rare exception. But as the phrasing implies, that's rare.

Leave the ones you're messing with alone - They're telling you they aren't interested in that game, so find a different one.

And you obviously didn't look very hard, as this same question, with minor variations, has to be one of the top 10 most commonly asked (and answered) around here. It trails variations on a theme of "Hey, can I borrow your dog/horse/goat/lemur/whatever so I can fuck it?" somewhat, but it's definitely right up there in the hit parade.

neutered male dogs are usually very dry in the sheath, so the penis could kinda be "glued" to the sheath with dry smegma. Yu could was their sheaths out and add some lube. My neuter prefers in-sheath masturbaton though, even if his penis can move freely in the sheath.

In general, and as an intended side-effect, cutting a male's nuts off (whatever the species) usually removes any interest in sex. It doesn't work in EVERY case, only 90+% of them, so it's possible to find the rare exception. But as the phrasing implies, that's rare.

Leave the ones you're messing with alone - They're telling you they aren't interested in that game, so find a different one.

And you obviously didn't look very hard, as this same question, with minor variations, has to be one of the top 10 most commonly asked (and answered) around here. It trails variations on a theme of "Hey, can I borrow your dog/horse/goat/lemur/whatever so I can fuck it?" somewhat, but it's definitely right up there in the hit parade.

Id beg to differ they seem awful excited to get masturbated. Albeit not for long. I was hoping for more clarity than no. I’m not really trying to fuck them as I think their size pretty much crushes that. But I do feel cut or not sexual fustration is a thing. Even vets will say so.

I believe the entire objective of genital mutilation is so that all things sexual are, well, revoked.
Considering most dogs are neutered before they’ve been sexually mature, they wouldn’t understand it. If the same were done to humans, a mutilated human male wouldn’t know either.

Id beg to differ they seem awful excited to get masturbated. Albeit not for long. I was hoping for more clarity than no. I’m not really trying to fuck them as I think their size pretty much crushes that. But I do feel cut or not sexual fustration is a thing. Even vets will say so.
You know a Vet that thinks sexual frustration in Neutered Canines is a thing?.Interesting, but forgive my scepticism... scooping out the Uteri of bitches and whacking the balls off dogs is what he/she does for a living..Invite him or her to join us here....we could use a guest speaker....

My gelding loves getting his penis rubbed and he gets hard but there is nothing sexual about it for him. He was gelded very young so does not have sexual thoughts at all. The erection is just a physical response. To him it is no different than scratching his neck. He loves it and I do it for him every day but I don't make it sexual. Horses are not dogs but I imagine it is similar. IMO it is fine to do nice things for them but you should understand and respect their feeling about it just like you would an in tact animal. My gelding very obviously asks to be played with but if he didn't feel that way I would not do it.

We have a neutered 4yo lab and he fully mounts and gets rock hard with his knot out of the sheath, just take some time to teach them.

Back