• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Nervous but want to reach out!

Bucephalus

Tourist
Hey guys! I'm a 26 year old female from the US and have lurked on here for quite a while! I am trying new things and just wanted to reach out and say hi to everyone!

All of the people, posts, and information here has been an incredible catalyst for me to explore my own wants and desires. I just want to say thank you for that!

Cheers!

Welcome to the site. I hope you find what you are looking for. Most people are pretty friendly here so feel free to discuss whatever you like.

"Been lurking on here for quite a while" **sees you've joined back in October, 26th 2019**

My my, it certainly has been quite awhile! I'm glad you're wanting to come out of your shell. I hope you'll feel at home socializing with everyone here. Most of us don't bite.... most! Lol

So, hello and welcome to joining in on the discussion. I hope to see you around the forum!

Last edited:
Hey guys! I'm a 26 year old female from the US and have lurked on here for quite a while! I am trying new things and just wanted to reach out and say hi to everyone!

All of the people, posts, and information here has been an incredible catalyst for me to explore my own wants and desires. I just want to say thank you for that!

Cheers!
?

Haha luckily I'm not a mormon anymore either. Otherwise, president Nelson may have a thing or two to say about my tastes.

Thanks for the kind words guys! I'll try to be more active here!
LOL same here. I was related to and named after the Mormon prophet from the 70's.

I have always wanted to corrupt one of the sister missionaries that knock on my door from time to time.

Cheers!
Nice to make your acquaintance!!! I saw that you like sailing, where do you like to go?

Cheers!
Welcome how you doing?

Cheers!
Glad to hear your happy. Welcome and have a great day

Hello and welcome to the community, its very nice to meet you . i hope you find everything you are looking for here, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun...:cool:

Back