• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!
Hello,

I'm pretty new into this, but it turns me on so much! I really want to do it with a dog like so badly! I'm a female,
33 y/o and ready to widen my sexial life even more!

I need tips, my first question is, should I buy a puppy to train him from his younger age
Or would a rescue dog do the trick too?

I'm thinking about a puppy, to have a very special bound with him from the start, but
I'm not sure I'm cutted out to take care of a puppy.

Any advices on how to begin?

Thanks in advance!

Fuwamoco lover~

please dont get a dog just for sexual reason :( - and no playing around with non adult doggos - and there is no guarantee that the dog want sex with u - possible that u end up with a doggo u need to care till 10-15y or even longer without the benefit u search

only get a dog if u can take good care for him, have much time, and sexual play is not the main reason - otherwise order a sextoy

please dont get a dog just for sexual reason :( - and no playing around with non adult doggos - and there is no guarantee that the dog want sex with u - possible that u end up with a doggo u need to care till 10-15y or even longer without the benefit u search

only get a dog if u can take good care for him, have much time, and sexual play is not the main reason - otherwise order a sextoy
Oh no I know, no worry! I wouldn't date abandon a dog because nothing sexual would happen
No worry! I'll care deeply for the dog no matter what 🥰

It's good to take care of rescued dog's but most of the time they are neutered, that means they probably aren't very interested in sexual things it would still be possible sometimes but that's rare, iff you would go for a puppy like i did be sure you can go for that commitment, they will be there for a long time of your life and need all your loving and care.

Back