• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Need advice about mare

1Ostwind1

Tourist
Perhaps someone can tell me how to solve our problem. I have been in a relationship with a mare (mу arabian love) for more than 8 years (she is now 10), I took her when she was 1.5 years old. Of course I was her first and only. so our problem is that she doesn’t want to cum when I’m in her, as soon as she gets close to orgasm (she becomes tighter, bends, etc.) she moves away a couple of steps, gets into position again and looks at me to continue and like this in a circle... this is not the case with toys, she cums calmly, but during coitus I managed to catch her like this only a couple of times... maybe I'm doing something wrong? Or she doesn't want to get me wet?
P.s. If I posted in the wrong place, I apologize in advance, I'm new here.

My guess would be overstimulation if you're thrusting harder by getting excited that she's close. You can try moderating your pace and overall try to avoid whatever might be changing at that time. It's probably a learned behavior by now so trying something new might not affect her behavior right away. I believe she knows if you're using your penis or a toy without looking and can act differently on that knowledge.

There are more qualified people to answer this than me. @Mare Lover 1975 @EponasDevotee

Perhaps someone can tell me how to solve our problem. I have been in a relationship with a mare (mу arabian love) for more than 8 years (she is now 10), I took her when she was 1.5 years old. Of course I was her first and only. so our problem is that she doesn’t want to cum when I’m in her, as soon as she gets close to orgasm (she becomes tighter, bends, etc.) she moves away a couple of steps, gets into position again and looks at me to continue and like this in a circle... this is not the case with toys, she cums calmly, but during coitus I managed to catch her like this only a couple of times... maybe I'm doing something wrong? Or she doesn't want to get me wet?
P.s. If I posted in the wrong place, I apologize in advance, I'm new here.
Two articles I encourage you to read if you haven't already. The first is by a close and dear friend of mine, the second is one I authored some years ago. If these don't help feel free to message me privately to dialog regarding your issue. I'm here to help...

My guess would be overstimulation if you're thrusting harder by getting excited that she's close. You can try moderating your pace and overall try to avoid whatever might be changing at that time. It's probably a learned behavior by now so trying something new might not affect her behavior right away. I believe she knows if you're using your penis or a toy without looking and can act differently on that knowledge.

There are more qualified people to answer this than me. @Mare Lover 1975 @EponasDevotee
Thank you for the referral. I take no greater joy than helping other equine 'lovers' deepen their relationships with their equine companions, lovers and partners.

Two articles I encourage you to read if you haven't already. The first is by a close and dear friend of mine, the second is one I authored some years ago. If these don't help feel free to message me privately to dialog regarding your issue. I'm here to help...

Thanks, I've already read one before, but I'm seeing the other one for the first time, I need to read it. I’ll add to complete the picture: she is very capricious/tender) and simply hates fisting and fingering (we tried it a couple of times - and she immediately moved away and was offended for nearly 15 minutes, and she was in heat in that moment)[

maybe at that moment I subconsciously lose control and turn into an animal). But so far I don’t seem to have noticed this in myself, given her specific character, I try to always be gentle with her

Thanks, I've already read one before, but I'm seeing the other one for the first time, I need to read it. I’ll add to complete the picture: she is very capricious/tender) and simply hates fisting and fingering (we tried it a couple of times - and she immediately moved away and was offended for nearly 15 minutes, and she was in heat in that moment)[
I'm not a fan of fisting but I did author a document on a compassionate/safer way to perform such.

Most mares are quite capable of differentiating between a penis that does not have bones in it and appendages (e.g., fingers, hands, fists and arms) due to their sensitivity to touch. Each one is an individual with their own dislikes, likes and preferences.

Building a bond and relationship can take exploration, trial and error as I'm certain you are aware at this point. What I appreciate most about each of the equines here and that I have known is their individuality. Your 'lady' sounds absolutely lovely and I'm certain she's an amazing companion, lover and partner.

I note you haven't reached the threshold for private or direct messaging. If/when you do you are welcome to contact me privately too if you wish.

I'm not a fan of fisting but I did author a document on a compassionate/safer way to perform such.

Most mares are quite capable of differentiating between a penis that does not have bones in it and appendages (e.g., fingers, hands, fists and arms) due to their sensitivity to touch. Each one is an individual with their own dislikes, likes and preferences.

Building a bond and relationship can take exploration, trial and error as I'm certain you are aware at this point. What I appreciate most about each of the equines here and that I have known is their individuality. Your 'lady' sounds absolutely lovely and I'm certain she's an amazing companion, lover and partner.

I note you haven't reached the threshold for private or direct messaging. If/when you do you are welcome to contact me privately too if you wish.
I would love to talk in private messages, but I can’t yet due to forum restrictions, I have to make 10 publications), as I said earlier - I’m new here

I’m also not a fan of fisting, it’s somehow cruel and harsh in my opinion, but we tried it a couple of times in the middle of our relationship, because I saw it with others and their girls liked it, but we quickly ended it, since I realized that she didn’t like it. Personally, my princess prefers cuddling (she really likes hugging and when I kiss and bite her neck) and cunnilingus)

Your Arabian mare sounds almost exactly like my late pony mare, she too refused to "gush" while I was standing behind her, she'd step away to do so and then wish to continue. It took us a while to figure out how to communicate with each other, mostly her lowering her head and pawing the ground with her front hoof when she was close to orgasm as a signal for me to slow down and allow her to ease into it without her having to step away to avoid her making a mess. As strange as it seems she could cum without opening the floodgates as long as we were going slowly, but too fast and all bets were off.

Your Arabian mare sounds almost exactly like my late pony mare, she too refused to "gush" while I was standing behind her, she'd step away to do so and then wish to continue. It took us a while to figure out how to communicate with each other, mostly her lowering her head and pawing the ground with her front hoof when she was close to orgasm as a signal for me to slow down and allow her to ease into it without her having to step away to avoid her making a mess. As strange as it seems she could cum without opening the floodgates as long as we were going slowly, but too fast and all bets were off.
Hi, It's a tricky situation when your lady is a neat girl... but I really want her to make a mess)

Hi, It's a tricky situation when your lady is a neat girl... but I really want her to make a mess)
and there is also a question for those who experienced with many mares: is it normal for her that we have intimacy about four times a week, with proper foreplay she almost never refused me when I was a initiator, but isn’t this too much for one mare?
I can say that she is always happy to have sex, we have a 50/50 split, sometimes she is the initiator, sometimes I am, despite her heat. But when she’s in the mood, she doesn’t let me pass by)

and there is also a question for those who experienced with many mares: is it normal for her that we have intimacy about four times a week, with proper foreplay she almost never refused me when I was a initiator, but isn’t this too much for one mare?
I can say that she is always happy to have sex, we have a 50/50 split, sometimes she is the initiator, sometimes I am, despite her heat. But when she’s in the mood, she doesn’t let me pass by)
Pretty normal for a young mare with a high sex drive, I've had several mares that wanted sex a couple times a week outside of heat and multiple times a day in heat. In my personal experience we will be unable to have sex more often than she can before someone is either sore or unwilling to continue.

Pretty normal for a young mare with a high sex drive, I've had several mares that wanted sex a couple times a week outside of heat and multiple times a day in heat. In my personal experience we will be unable to have sex more often than she can before someone is either sore or unwilling to continue.
I never forced her to do this, because from time to time I refuse her myself when I’m busy or someone else is nearby... fortunately this rarely happens, since she lives on my private territory, and my working day lasts only 09:00 to 15:00, plus I can go see her for a couple of minutes at any time)

*chuckles* Some mares are good several times EVERY day, it depends on the individual. Consider that in a feral herd some mares get bred many, MANY times a day throughout their fertile periods. Don't worry that numerous times a week is too many. Go with the flow...

P.S. I really appreciate and enjoy how you're coming across in this thread. I've been blessed to establish deep, lasting friendships with a handful of others like you. Thanks for posting this thread and thank you @Mare Lover 1975 for your participation.

Last edited:
*chuckles* Some mares are good several times EVERY day, it depends on the individual. Consider that in a feral herd some mares get bred many, MANY times a day throughout their fertile periods. Don't worry that numerous times a week is too many. Go with the flow...

P.S. I really appreciate and enjoy how you're coming across in this thread. I've been blessed to establish deep, lasting friendships with a handful of others like you. Thanks for posting this thread and thank you @Mare Lover 1975 for your participation here.
I’m also very glad that I found this forum, where I can freely communicate with like-minded people and where I won’t be judged for loving my princess. I hope to find friends here)

Back