Nature, nurture, chance or social

I’d say hands on experience with a potential partner in a heated moment. And if it was a good experience or not can solidify what you like and mold who you are. Believe me, I sure as hell didn’t see me sleeping with my dog coming. I just clicked with my boy and things went from there.

I’d say hands on experience with a potential partner in a heated moment. And if it was a good experience or not can solidify what you like and mold who you are. Believe me, I sure as hell didn’t see me sleeping with my dog coming. I just clicked with my boy and things went from there.
Strange so its mainly a lust filled at first but developed from there. Any backstory you like to share that made this happen that shaped the final decision?

It’s hard to say what made me step off the edge. I had some bad relationships that could of set me in handcuffs. No dirt on my end just someone trying to set me up. Another could be the fact I have always was close to dogs of both genders and most of them were in the room with me when I’d rub one off and they just lay there. My first time doing anything was when my boy rimmed me when i was jacking off on my bed which was amazing. That took place at the moment I almost climaxed and it sent me over the edge which at that moment i didn’t care that he was doing it. I wanted to return the favor but I don’t do what he did so I jacked him off which became a habit every time he was with me when I did it. Things got rocky after that witch I’m not going into because it got dark real quickly until I stopped digging me a hole and decided climb out of it and say it’s not worth my life. So from there I got even closer to my boy and him to me to the point we both probably would die for. I hope. I got a trigger finger and he only got teeth.
I still would like to know a girl into zoo because I don’t think what I do is going anywhere and I don’t want to be see by someone who may not be into which would change my life for the worse or even end it.

It’s hard to say what made me step off the edge. I had some bad relationships that could of set me in handcuffs. No dirt on my end just someone trying to set me up. Another could be the fact I have always was close to dogs of both genders and most of them were in the room with me when I’d rub one off and they just lay there. My first time doing anything was when my boy rimmed me when i was jacking off on my bed which was amazing. That took place at the moment I almost climaxed and it sent me over the edge which at that moment i didn’t care that he was doing it. I wanted to return the favor but I don’t do what he did so I jacked him off which became a habit every time he was with me when I did it. Things got rocky after that witch I’m not going into because it got dark real quickly until I stopped digging me a hole and decided climb out of it and say it’s not worth my life. So from there I got even closer to my boy and him to me to the point we both probably would die for. I hope. I got a trigger finger and he only got teeth.
I still would like to know a girl into zoo because I don’t think what I do is going anywhere and I don’t want to be see by someone who may not be into which would change my life for the worse or even end it.
I understand your pain i made a post about my story in bestiality vs human sex. In case you wanna know my backstory.

I do want to see you backstory. Got a link?

This is my history you can ask more questions if u wish page 3 (as the link says) if you want more details just ask (i know im redundent lol)

How do you believe sexualities are discovered or determined?

I think it varies from person to person. But i do believe there is a baseline. some may wonder from the baseline to what is considered socially acceptable. Or some of us just follow our dicks or pussies for guidance XD

I think it varies from person to person. But i do believe there is a baseline. some may wonder from the baseline to what is considered socially acceptable. Or some of us just follow our dicks or pussies for guidance XD
Lol i cant get turned by sex normally (besides female domination lol) its more emotional hits first before lust thats my drive oddly enough.

Th result of evolution. The organism that was not interested in reproduction died out and qso did its genes and habits.

Lol i cant get turned by sex normally (besides female domination lol) its more emotional hits first before lust thats my drive oddly enough.
I can understand the emotional connection. That is important to me as well. Unless it was a person full of negative emotions.

I believe it can be all those things for different people.

I know men who have fucked men just because of chance, that's all that's available.

I grew up abused, so I honestly think in my case it's a lot of (lack of) nurture and probably some nature too; it hought about this kind of thing before i even knew what sex was, but I'm sure the abuse pushed me towards animals instead

But i'm happy this way

I know men who have fucked men just because of chance, that's all that's available.

I grew up abused, so I honestly think in my case it's a lot of (lack of) nurture and probably some nature too; it hought about this kind of thing before i even knew what sex was, but I'm sure the abuse pushed me towards animals instead

But i'm happy this way
I think the nurture was mistrust in people which nudged you towards zoophilia thats my theory. Its logical if you think about it.

But i'm happy this way
Totally I noticed that behavior in the military. once people are away for so long, other things start to seem very appealing you might not have been to keen on in the past.

Sometimes in my past i have pushed females away because of the resentment caused by abuse growing up. Mostly by mom nothing sexual that i remember, except for one memory im questioning for possible denial. Sometimes it feels like im done with humans, but along came my gal. Though i do say if her and i break up, im done with humans.

However it started I’m glad I got it. Life is brighter and I’m a little less stressed and I’m happy. I hope the rest of you are as well.

I say it's primarily nature, a lot of social 'nurture', and to a smaller degree chance. Some people are just wired differently. My (zoo)sexual awakening happened at a time I was trying to figure out why I wasn't really into girls my age in my early teens but had strong emotional reactions toward some of my guy friends. That's just natural, how I was born. The nurture of social expectation was the part that caused me the most anguish in accepting that I was something other than straight. The chance came in that my dog came into heat around then and became rather forward with me, resulting in us both finding an outlet for our energies. All of those things came together to help form the basis of my current orientation that developed as I got older.

Obviously this is just my personal experience so your mileage will vary.

For me. I think it happened because i wanted to be the pup penetrting the females in my videos. Before that i wanted to be a werewolf.

A very interesting question, never thought about this.
I absolutely have no idea.

For me, it just kinda came naturally, I guess.
I always had a thing for animals. I grew up with a cat, had a bunny, had more cats, even more cats and two dogs. So emotionally, I was kinda obsessed of animals, I loved them since I could think.
I also was a very horny kid. I remember feeling this lust towards dogs, especially my lab, back when I started discovering sexuality.

It kinda developed just as my sexuality towards humans, only that my Zoophilia developed first.

A very interesting question, never thought about this.
I absolutely have no idea.

For me, it just kinda came naturally, I guess.
I always had a thing for animals. I grew up with a cat, had a bunny, had more cats, even more cats and two dogs. So emotionally, I was kinda obsessed of animals, I loved them since I could think.
I also was a very horny kid. I remember feeling this lust towards dogs, especially my lab, back when I started discovering sexuality.

It kinda developed just as my sexuality towards humans, only that my Zoophilia developed first.
so your saying hormones are to blame at that spot while also emotional attachments = sexual desire which dissolved the species barrier?

Back