• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

My wife just surprised me.

cxn

Tourist
We were on the topic of kinks, and how taboo makes us feel.
She told me that she has been thinking about bestiality since I told her that it was a kink of mine a few months ago, and she has been really wanting to try to let a dog go down on her after I showed her a couple of videos online.

Made my spine chill with excitement. I don't know if anyone here has shared that experience, but it can't just be me. Right?

She told me that she has been thinking about bestiality since I told her that it was a kink of mine a few months ago, and she has been really wanting to try to let a dog go down on her after I showed her a couple of videos online.

Made my spine chill with excitement. I don't know if anyone here has shared that experience, but it can't just be me. Right?
Congratulations and enjoy it you’re lucky to have a wife that shares your passion for it.. No doubt it will be amazing to see her enjoy and cum from that soft long dog tongue 👅☺️

Yes I have on more than one occassion, it never fails to excite to have a partner on the same page. I hope this pans out for you both and gives much pleasure to all concerned.

Reactions: cxn

Have you been successful in pursuing attempts?

similar to our story lol

Nothing compares to that first moment :D

Back