My very good boy.

• Thread starter curiousaboutk9pussy
  • Start date
C

curiousaboutk9pussy

Hello, Zooville! I just wanted to make a post introducing me and my pup!

Our family has had him for nine months now, and he's growing huge. I love him very much. He's a mutt of sorts, and he's got a great life here. He's got four girlfriends next door, not all are spayed (jealous lol). We live in the middle of nowhere, and he gets to be outside all the time. He loves going in the river, and we will go on walks together, he is always by my side. We have lots of land, and he loves it all, and has a great life.

We're very close, I'm his best bud in the family. People in my family have absolutely noticed how close I am to dogs in particular, even my grandmother mentioned that. I highly suspect she might know my secret, I'm 99% sure she caught me when I was 12 but never said anything. Regardless, he adores me in particular.

Dogs are my best friends, and I'm a zoophile through and through. I've considered fooling around with him, our family respects an animal's autonomy and is keeping him intact. I love him as a little brother! I've always been able to look into a dog's eyes, and I can just read their soul

Last edited by a moderator:
It's wonderful your able to have such a good boy in such a good environment. Honestly a lot for people, including myself, are envious and would love to have a good place in the middle of nowhere and a intact boy to love on in every single way possible. Don't squander the moment and the connection; if you love him and he loves you then enjoy the endless bond you will be able to have with one another. I congratulate you for being able to be in such a good situation hopefully I can follow suit some day :)

Also never feel obligated to share any activities you end up having with your boy it's always a personal choice if you want to or not....don't let that be the priority...just let the natural and loving bond between you and your boy come first.

It's wonderful your able to have such a good boy in such a good environment. Honestly a lot for people, including myself, are envious and would love to have a good place in the middle of nowhere and a intact boy to love on in every single way possible. Don't squander the moment and the connection; if you love him and he loves you then enjoy the endless bond you will be able to have with one another. I congratulate you for being able to be in such a good situation hopefully I can follow suit some day :)

Also never feel obligated to share any activities you end up having with your boy it's always a personal choice if you want to or not....don't let that be the priority...just let the natural and loving bond between you and your boy come first.
For me, sex really isn't a big crazy thing for me. The meaning of zoophilia isn't sexual for me, it is about companionship and love. The way he looks at me, pure love. I'll look him in the eyes, his reaction is incredibly pure and loving, he gets soon exited and happy to be together.

On the other hand, I get the cabin alone to myself this weekend, just me and the dog. I don't particularly feel a sexual connection with him, but this weekend alone with him might be a decent opportunity to see what happens, see how he likes it. If soo, I'll totally keep you guys posted.

You should never post something like this as your place and your dog can be identified by hostile inviduals. This is not a safe haven and people will take advantage of you if youre recognized.
Just do your thing and live your life rather enjoying it than bragging about doing it online while putting everything you care about in danger.
Stay safe.

You should never post something like this as your place and your dog can be identified by hostile inviduals. This is not a safe haven and people will take advantage of you if youre recognized.
Just do your thing and live your life rather enjoying it than bragging about doing it online while putting everything you care about in danger.
Stay safe.
Yeah, you do raise a fair enough point, I had failed to consider such. After all, the world isn't actually nice and welcoming to us. I realized I unintentionally posted a video that could identify me, I do need to be far more cautious for next time, removed it.

Also you don't need to be afraid to share your videos and pictures here we all love them and that is what this forum is for. Just be careful and edit them first use the blur tool to hide anything identifying. The vast majority of us are fellow zoos who will look out for you but a few on here are not
Thank you, I wholeheartedly appreciate the advice. I'm very new to bring a part of the community, I'm sure you notice, it means a lot to me that you care so much about it. I didn't even think about the details on the car, and it does scare me a bit, I will pay greater attention to the above. I genuinely love my animals, as you can tell, but I recognize other people wouldn't be able to see that. I've deleted the pictures for now, and I'm sure you guys all got a chance to see that as well.

Thank you, I wholeheartedly appreciate the advice. I'm very new to bring a part of the community, I'm sure you notice, it means a lot to me that you care so much about it. I didn't even think about the details on the car, and it does scare me a bit, I will pay greater attention to the above. I genuinely love my animals, as you can tell, but I recognize other people wouldn't be able to see that. I even had a friend who turned on me about it, and I need to remember that's just the tip of the iceberg on potential consequences. I've deleted the pictures for now, but I'm sure you guys all got a chance to see the beautiful dog he is, so they served their purpose. I've always wanted to show my love for animals, my best friends, so I do need to be careful with it if I want to be safe.

Yeah, you do raise a fair enough point, I had failed to consider such. After all, the world isn't actually nice and welcoming to us. I realized I unintentionally posted a video that could identify me, I do need to be far more cautious for next time, removed it.
General dog pic is usually OK. Pics with houses, cars and such that can be identified were not a very good idea.

Back