• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

My ultimate dog dildo, Exotics Erotics Bartlebee

I have been looking for a dog dildo for quite some time and decided to order from Primal Hardwere; in the end it has been a mistake: too big, not a replica, silicon is not top quality and the inflation tubes and cum tube are not easy to clean.
After trying it several times I decided to stop using it because it was too big for me.
But I continued searching for a new toy and ended up at Exotics Erotics. I was impressed with the level of detail and they were very friendly and available to answer my questions. I fell in love with the Bartlebee at first site, it´s modelled from a real dog (safely) and I was impressed with the level of detail. I ordered in soft silicon (they use high grade materials) and red/black base. When it arrived I noticed the feel of the silicon is like no other toy I had. And I began using it right away. It was a little bit of a challenge the first tries but now I am an expert with it. Order it with the suction cup (believe me, it will make things a lot easier) and I can`t stop playing with it while I am single. I manage to lube me well and twist it inside me. It gave pleasures I did not know I could feel but the real pity is that I want to try it on someone else but it´s too risky. Some times I would even sleep with it inside me.
Check them out guys, I am happy that I found the perfect choice for me.
Cheers

IMG_CADEBB868EF8-1.jpegIMG_1577C35E8569-1.jpeg

I have been looking for a dog dildo for quite some time and decided to order from Primal Hardwere; in the end it has been a mistake: too big, not a replica, silicon is not top quality and the inflation tubes and cum tube are not easy to clean.
After trying it several times I decided to stop using it because it was too big for me.
But I continued searching for a new toy and ended up at Exotics Erotics. I was impressed with the level of detail and they were very friendly and available to answer my questions. I fell in love with the Bartlebee at first site, it´s modelled from a real dog (safely) and I was impressed with the level of detail. I ordered in soft silicon (they use high grade materials) and red/black base. When it arrived I noticed the feel of the silicon is like no other toy I had. And I began using it right away. It was a little bit of a challenge the first tries but now I am an expert with it. Order it with the suction cup (believe me, it will make things a lot easier) and I can`t stop playing with it while I am single. I manage to lube me well and twist it inside me. It gave pleasures I did not know I could feel but the real pity is that I want to try it on someone else but it´s too risky. Some times I would even sleep with it inside me.
Cheers

View attachment 593523View attachment 593524
Nice toy, i bt sleeping with him in must feel great

Bartlebee was my first actual dildo, back when you could get it and Wulfamutt as a combo deal for $75.

Cheers

It looks so realistic! Congratulations on the new toy, it's always a fuckfest the moment it lands on your doorstep. The knot looks formidable but insanely juicy.... How long did it take them to ship it to you?

It looks so realistic! Congratulations on the new toy, it's always a fuckfest the moment it lands on your doorstep. The knot looks formidable but insanely juicy.... How long did it take them to ship it to you?
I cannot recall now but I remember I had it delivered to a hotel in Miami where I would be in vacation because shipping to Spain was quite expensive. You will find this info on their website

Looks really good! I plan on buying one after I'm done with bills next week.

Would the Bartlebee or Murray be better for a first timer? I have a knotted dildo, but its a little smaller knot wise, and a couple inches shorter than both of those options.

Looks really good! I plan on buying one after I'm done with bills next week.

Would the Bartlebee or Murray be better for a first timer? I have a knotted dildo, but its a little smaller knot wise, and a couple inches shorter than both of those options.
I guess the Bartlebee, because knot circunference is 4 cm smaller and its shape will make it easier to get used to at first. Order it soft with suction cup. Its knot shape will make a difference once you get used to it and begin rotating it inside you...simply amazing

I guess the Bartlebee, because knot circunference is 4 cm smaller and its shape will make it easier to get used to at first. Order it soft with suction cup. Its knot shape will make a difference once you get used to it and begin rotating it inside you...simply amazing
Thank you!

Cheers

Looks like a great toy but if you don't like using it then that's your choice, but the more you use it the more it might be comfortable

Looks like a great toy but if you don't like using it then that's your choice, but the more you use it the more it might be comfortable
Are you referring to my Primal Hardwere? No, I don't use it and don't like it because of the reasons I explained but the Bartlebee is very busy hehehe

Cheers

That's nice, this is what got me started into zoo, I had an ex that loved toys like this, I think I dropped the ball leaving her 😅

Your female I assume?
How big is this one. Me and my gf want to buy one but little nervous.
Does it feel different?
What is the exact order you placed?

Primal Hardwere; in the end it has been a mistake: too big, not a replica, silicon is not top quality and the inflation tubes and cum tube are not easy to clean.
How can you tell the silicone isn't top quality and how did that impact the toying experience? Seems fine to me.

What did you mean by the tubes are not as easy to clean? As far as I know, the only way to clean those is by shooting a solvent in there and then following up with a disinfectant or heating up the whole toy.

They are different products. For inflation, go primal. For realism, go exotic.

Last edited:
Have you ever brought any bad dragons toys? I was curious if they're worth the money as many of my furry friends say. I haven't bought any toys yet was wondering what would be a good start to begin with.

Have you ever brought any bad dragons toys? I was curious if they're worth the money as many of my furry friends say. I haven't bought any toys yet was wondering what would be a good start to begin with.
Bad dragon has good colors and quality testing on their products and a variety of designs. Relatively bad customer service and artificial scarcity makes it hard to actually buy from them.

Bad dragon has good colors and quality testing on their products and a variety of designs. Relatively bad customer service and artificial scarcity makes it hard to actually buy from them.
Not necessarily! Every first day/week/weekend of every month is open to custom orders (can’t remember which of the three) and honestly their customer service/support is fantastic! I had an issue with a cumtube in my medium size Rex Dildo and they not only refunded me the complete purchase but added some of their amazing cumlube for free with my next order. The feel of their toys is seriously unlike anything I’ve felt before. It’s definitely not like traditional toys or your average silicone either. It’s almost flesh like in a way. I’ve got two dildos from them (one Rex medium size with suction cup, WAY TO BIG FOR ME! And a small Rex both with cumtubes) both are out of this world! Especially once I warm up to the medium size one. The knot almost won’t come out of me lol

How can you tell the silicone isn't top quality and how did that impact the toying experience? Seems fine to me.

What did you mean by the tubes are not as easy to clean? As far as I know, the only way to clean those is by shooting a solvent in there and then following up with a disinfectant or heating up the whole toy.

They are different products. For inflation, go primal. For realism, go exotic.
Forgot to mention, Exotic Erotics doesn't have cumtubes while primal hardwere has it as an option.

Cheers

I got their small orca, and man I can't say enough good things about their quality. Wasn't bloody cheap to ship tho, the price we pay for different ways to get off hey

Back