My two sweet boys

@GatoVino you are so lucky! Such friendly, huggable looking canines! they gets all the friendly nuzzles and cuddles from this guy! Treats all around too! Thanks for sharing such beauty with us all.
Thank you! I really am blessed. They love me so much and I return that 10000 times in kind! You are very welcome!

Thank you! I really am blessed. They love me so much and I return that 10000 times in kind! You are very welcome!
You are most welcome! indeed you are! Well awesome! May it always be so! You are a beautiful dog parent for sure! yay! I hope you and they are most well, and that you have a most wonderful day full of love, kindness, compassion, affection, blue skies, sunshine, warmth , and lots of awesome surprises! :gsd_love:🌹🌷🌺🌸

That’s so pretty! Very soulful too! Reminds me of my white husky too!

View attachment 556586
Damn what a gorgeous creature! Looks to be oh so soft, warm cuddly, and so fwufffy!:gsd_love: Thanks for posting such glorious beauty, and doggy perfection! Such a friendly, inviting smile it has, and those inquisitive, inviting windows to the soul! A dog I would love to make friendly with for sure. I love awesome dogs.

I hope you and your companions are most well and that you all have a most amazing day full of warmth, blue skies, sunshine, awesome surprises, love, and compassion! :gsd_love: 🌷🌹🌸🌺

Back