my sexually interested neutered dog begins to gag when he’s close to finishing?

not sure if this is the right area to post this but would love some advice or answers!

i have a male dog (3 yrs old) who is neutered(not my choice, adopted him from the shelter) but shows sexual interest. he always tries to get people to touch his penis or jerk him off. i have helped him out before and got him off and he had a lot of fun! since he’s neutered i don’t think he knows he’s supposed to hump so he literally just stands there and if i stop he tries to put his penis in my face and in my hand lol

when he starts to get close to cumming he begins to gag/cough so i get freaked out and stop but he really tries to get me to finish him. i feel bad stopping but the gagging is concerning. has anyone seen this in dogs? i can’t find info anywhere..any tips?

my goal has always been to get him to mount me and today his penis was so close to my pussy but we stopped because i didn’t wanna make him gag lol. he doesn’t hump now but i hope when we are able to get him inside me he gets that instinct and just pounds away

It might be related to heart issues.
I would take him to a vet and say that it happens when he gets excited and have him checked.
thank you! he’s a pretty healthy boy but i’d rather be safe than sorry! it makes me feel bad for him because he begs for me to touch him all the time but i don’t wanna harm him

He lived past the usual dog life expectancy even with the disease. And the loss of sex was not really that important.
meant sad for his condition, but yes sad for your sex life too. even Though they are here longer than we anticipated, the grey and old warm our hearts even more than than puppies. Hugs

Reactions: pes
not sure if this is the right area to post this but would love some advice or answers!

i have a male dog (3 yrs old) who is neutered(not my choice, adopted him from the shelter) but shows sexual interest. he always tries to get people to touch his penis or jerk him off. i have helped him out before and got him off and he had a lot of fun! since he’s neutered i don’t think he knows he’s supposed to hump so he literally just stands there and if i stop he tries to put his penis in my face and in my hand lol

when he starts to get close to cumming he begins to gag/cough so i get freaked out and stop but he really tries to get me to finish him. i feel bad stopping but the gagging is concerning. has anyone seen this in dogs? i can’t find info anywhere..any tips?

my goal has always been to get him to mount me and today his penis was so close to my pussy but we stopped because i didn’t wanna make him gag lol. he doesn’t hump now but i hope when we are able to get him inside me he gets that instinct and just pounds away
In some cases it can be heart diseases as mentioned above but it can be kennel cough, sinusitis, tracheal collapse, intestinal parasites or bloating, so like advised, take your dog to the veterinarian for check ups. Hope it's not serious. 🤗

Back