my pupper

axiomfox

Lurker
This is one of 3 of my dogs he's a shepsky and a few years old, I love him so much he's like a son to me. He has been with me for a while now and tbh id give my life for him! He's secretly my favorite but don't tell the other dogs! He seems to never not be happy you can yell his name and see his tail wag! I would appreciate it if there were no sexual remarks made towards my dog / dogs thanks for the consideration!
In one photo he is yawning but it looks like he is about to bite x3

Attachments

• IMG_2380.jpg
    IMG_2380.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_2381.jpg
    IMG_2381.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_2379.jpg
    IMG_2379.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 101
This is one of 3 of my dogs he's a shepsky and a few years old, I love him so much he's like a son to me. He has been with me for a while now and tbh id give my life for him! He's secretly my favorite but don't tell the other dogs! He seems to never not be happy you can yell his name and see his tail wag! I would appreciate it if there were no sexual remarks made towards my dog / dogs thanks for the consideration!
He is a handsome pup! You are very fortunate to have each other!

Good doggo!! Gsd and gsd mixes are great , wish you many great years together!

Nice boy 😄

Be careful, however with that fursuit if it is recognizable by the fandom. They do not take it well the zoo drama.
i'd advise you not to post that here and keep profiles well apart
That is good advice! I do appreciate the concern I have not and will not engage in any sexual activities with him I'm personally not like that so I hope im fine x3

Real good way to out yourself to the furry crowd... Let 'em get wind of the idea that you're posting here, and you can kiss your acceptance among that crowd bye-bye. If you're lucky, they'll "only" blackball you. If you're less than lucky, they may well sic the cops on you - assuming they don't just start swinging chairs, chains, bats, and other implements of destruction the moment they see that suit of yours walk through a door.

Personally, I'd write the fursona off as dead, sell or drastically remodel the suit (to the point of impossible to recognize as being what you've already posted/used as your avatar here) and pray that none of them could ever make the connection between me and that suit/fursona.

He does sound like a happy boi~

Hope to have my own one day, just the company would bring so much to my pathetic life. Best of all the fact they are always happy and I feel I could learn from that. There is much we all could learn from our dogs.

Hope you and your bois are doing well, stay safe!

That is good advice! I do appreciate the concern I have not and will not engage in any sexual activities with him I'm personally not like that so I hope im fine x3
You apparently grossly underestimate the level of hatred an insanely high proportion of furries have towards zoos... Just being *HERE ON THIS FORUM* is, among far too many of them, grounds to out you, if not actually physically attack you on sight, and to hell with any claims of "I wouldn't do that!!!!" coming from you. I expect you've basically signed the death warrant for that fursona/suit already - Or are you not aware that parts of that crowd exist here as "information gatherers"?

It's AT LEAST as insane to show a recognizable fursuit in connection with being zoo as it would be to post full-face shots of yourself giving your dog a blowjob, or having him mount you. (And further note: Just because you've cropped the shot down using the board's "circle mask" doesn't mean that what's masked is gone... It takes only a couple clicks and a keystroke or two to see the ENTIRE raw image you used to make the avatar pic - Hint: What's the point of pretending to hit a bong that isn't lit (and looks like it might not even be loaded, but I can't tell for sure) and what's up with those goofy "Scream-mask"-type skulls on it?!?!?)

You apparently grossly underestimate the level of hatred an insanely high proportion of furries have towards zoos... Just being *HERE ON THIS FORUM* is, among far too many of them, grounds to out you, if not actually physically attack you on sight, and to hell with any claims of "I wouldn't do that!!!!" coming from you. I expect you've basically signed the death warrant for that fursona/suit already - Or are you not aware that parts of that crowd exist here as "information gatherers"?

It's AT LEAST as insane to show a recognizable fursuit in connection with being zoo as it would be to post full-face shots of yourself giving your dog a blowjob, or having him mount you. (And further note: Just because you've cropped the shot down using the board's "circle mask" doesn't mean that what's masked is gone... It takes only a couple clicks and a keystroke or two to see the ENTIRE raw image you used to make the avatar pic - Hint: What's the point of pretending to hit a bong that isn't lit (and looks like it might not even be loaded, but I can't tell for sure) and what's up with those goofy "Scream-mask"-type skulls on it?!?!?)
its not my sona its just for vids so ill be fine thanks for the concern :p

and heres my face to make it easier for you

Attachments

• motleycrue2023.jpg
    motleycrue2023.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Back