My poor baby boy

I'm so deeply sorry for your loss, you have my absolute deepest condolences. He was so young too, that really does break my heart. God, I can only imagine the pain you must be going through right now. Looking at your photo and into the sweet little boy's eyes is honestly bringing me to tears. So sweet, so innocent. I wish life wasn't so cruel.

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts Bluewolf. I can definitely empathize with the sadness and sheer pain you must being feeling right now. Although his life was cut tragically short, hopefully it was a short life filled with happiness and all the love he deserved.

I'm truly sorry. Please take care of yourself, I know your other doggies need you to stay strong for them.

My poor guy met an untimely end due to parvo, and before you ask yes he was vaccinated. He will be forever missed and I hope he is resting in peace.
Wow that really sucks how vaccination didnt work against it. Did the vaccine kill him?

You did what you could. Even with the vaccination 100% efficacy is impossible. I believe he will find you again through the eyes of another.

Oh man, I'm very sorry for your loss, that is heartbreaking. Such a cute little guy, no pup deserves to go out so early. I hope your time together however short was filled with all of the happiness you could fit in. He knows you loved him I'm sure. Best wishes to you, and may he rest in peace.

That is so sad. I'm sorry for your loss.

Wow that really sucks how vaccination didnt work against it. Did the vaccine kill him?
Vaccines are not 100% effective all the time. But they significantly lower the risk. Sometimes you are just out of luck.

Aww... That sucks. I'm sorry that this had to go down like that.

Such an adorable pup, so very sad to hear of the little guy passing. My thoughts are with you.

Back