• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

my plan

Xeepy_Dog

Tourist
hey all, as some of you know my current human partner is not supportive of zoos so I decided my life can go one of two ways.

1. i live out my life with my partner and stay pretty happy, i can just take my zoo desires out on knot toys and pup play. or if they allow me to, have a intimate relationship with an animal.

or

2. if something goes wrong in my current relationship and we break up ill commit to my zoo life and move to a place where bestiality is legal. sex is very important in my relationships as its one of my love languages, ill dedicate myself to a lovely husky and maybe some other animals like wolfdogs, horses or a fox if im lucky. id love to have an intimate relationship with a fox, and be knotted by him. ofc i would also have to put all my dedication into my animal partners as well, i may never be able to have a relationship with all the animals ive listed here.
maybe i would make content for zv too, show the world that i am owned by a hot stud lol.

but yes that is my plan for the future, i do love my partner dearly but my desires for animals only get stronger everyday, i want to have it at least once in my life.

How long have you felt this strongly about being zoo and wanting to experience this? Or have you not been with any animal yet?
i havent been with an animal yet, but i’ve noticed my wanting getting stronger in the past two years, basic the more i stopped lurking in the community

It is your life, and ultimately up to you to decide.

I'd say, option 1 seems right if you can stick to it without going mad.

Option 2 *if* relation breaks for other unrelated reasons. But not as a life commitement, at least not at first. Get your dog, enjoy, see how you fo without a human partner in the long run.

If some time later you feel that this does not fulfill you, and "resign" zoo life, you still can find a partner who if happy to share a pet dog.
If you already adjusted life to a full farm horses and all... it might be much harder.

Just my two cents worth. As I said, it is for you to choose.

Back