• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

My long overdo intro ?

Shroudedx

Tourist
It has just occurred to me that I never made a proper intro... so here it goes.

My name is Lily, I am 28 years of age and presently live in Las Vegas with my girlfriend. Been in the Vegas area now since 2012 when property was dirt cheap but I travel a lot. Generally spend about half the year overseas.

I was a member of beastforum back when it was still a thing, and as such am using the same profile name and picture.

I’ll knock the awkward part out now. I am “intersex” or formerly called a hermaphrodite. Chromosomaly xx/xxy (chimerism). Still in the process of undoing the years of male HRT my parents had me on, but I am very much a woman...just stuck with an extra piece of meat -_-. Sigh lol. I’ll end it with that as I’d have to write an essay to explain further. Although it’s lead to me doing some very interesting research which I always enjoy. Throw me in whatever group you wish, trans, female, I am indifferent. I know some people like their labels and I respect that.

Side effect of the above, I’m tall. Everyone in my family is over 6ft to begin with, but I am 6ft4. Corseted down my dimensions are 42-27-42.5.

Hobbies range from various forms of art, to fashion, to outdoorsie stuff like hiking and shooting. I am very much an avid shooter, more specifically ELR (extreme/extended long range). That said most of the time you’ll find me being a book worm.

Sexually I guess I am somewhere between pan and demi sexual. Race, religion, and body parts really don’t matter but who you are and what bond we have does. I’m attracted to the person, more than anything else. That said, there’s really nothing that I am not willing to do atleast once so long as it’s safe/consenting.

Anyhow I won’t bore with writing much more. Feel free to message me as I love to chat, just note I’m not the quickest to respond at times as I work 80 hours a week currently.

Laters ?

I was wondering when you were going to do an interdiction. And ironically I have had patience like you.

It was unintentional. The past few months have been a rollercoaster and it just kept slipping my mind. I tried not to be wordy but seemed to have failed ?

It has just occurred to me that I never made a proper intro... so here it goes.

My name is Lily, I am 28 years of age and presently live in Las Vegas with my girlfriend. Been in the Vegas area now since 2012 when property was dirt cheap but I travel a lot. Generally spend about half the year overseas.

I was a member of beastforum back when it was still a thing, and as such am using the same profile name and picture.

I’ll knock the awkward part out now. I am “intersex” or formerly called a hermaphrodite. Chromosomaly xx/xxy (chimerism). Still in the process of undoing the years of male HRT my parents had me on, but I am very much a woman...just stuck with an extra piece of meat -_-. Sigh lol. I’ll end it with that as I’d have to write an essay to explain further. Although it’s lead to me doing some very interesting research which I always enjoy. Throw me in whatever group you wish, trans, female, I am indifferent. I know some people like their labels and I respect that.

Side effect of the above, I’m tall. Everyone in my family is over 6ft to begin with, but I am 6ft4. Corseted down my dimensions are 42-27-42.5.

Hobbies range from various forms of art, to fashion, to outdoorsie stuff like hiking and shooting. I am very much an avid shooter, more specifically ELR (extreme/extended long range). That said most of the time you’ll find me being a book worm.

Sexually I guess I am somewhere between pan and demi sexual. Race, religion, and body parts really don’t matter but who you are and what bond we have does. I’m attracted to the person, more than anything else. That said, there’s really nothing that I am not willing to do atleast once so long as it’s safe/consenting.

Anyhow I won’t bore with writing much more. Feel free to message me as I love to chat, just note I’m not the quickest to respond at times as I work 80 hours a week currently.

Laters ?
Nicely said. Welcome. Hope to see and hear more ????

Hello and welcome to the community, its very nice to meet you. I hope that you find everything you are looking for here, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. :)

Back