• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

My intro

Hi! I’m a trans man in my 20’s. Have a husky boy who’s my love. He absolutely loves to eat me out.

I’ve been into this since a friend in school told me about girls getting their pussies licked by dogs. Then he told me about getting knotted. He introduced me to his dog about a year later so I could try it.

I’ve only ever been with dogs but want to try horses and donkeys. I know it’ll probably never happen but dolphins too. And definitely won’t happen but I’d love for a zebra and big cats of all types.

My current boy (Loki, I know, stereotypical name for a husky) is neutered so we can’t do too much. I have gotten to ride him a few times but not often. I don’t want him uncomfortable and very rarelyis he comfortable on his back. He still does love hand jobs and blow jobs from me though.

I’ve been with 3 other people before who were also into this. Currently single though and finding a new human partner is a bit hard right now with social distancing and such.

Other things I’m into are piss play, BDSM, age regression (I’m a little), being degraded in the bedroom, furries, stuffed toys, diapers, and lots of other stuff.

You’re always welcome to message me and if you ever want to see my boy licking my pussy, just ask!

Hello and welcome to the community, it is very nice to meet you. I hope you find everything you are looking for here, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. :)

Back