My horse fantasy/possible story concept

Kristy

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
This excites the hell out of me. It's been rolling around in my mind for a while, and I might write about it as soon as I have time.

It involves me hanging around outside with my stallion, with a group of other stallions around. I'm naked as always, and he is showing off his hot little slut to the other stallions. They know they can't have me - I'm covered with his scent, marking me as his possession.

Always hot for my stallion and with my back to the other stallions, I'm rubbing my body on the side of his, caressing his thighs. I can't help waggling my naughty ass to tease the other horses, showing them the good stuff my horse gets because he owns me.

In some sort of horse language, my big stud is bragging to the other horses about how hard he fucks his slutty cockwhore, how good my pussy is and how hotly I can take him. His horse-friends are fidgeting with their cocks fully erect.

Still with my back to the other stallions, I spread my feet wide apart and bend way, way over so they can see my big pussylips dangling between my thighs...I stroke my stallion's hard cock, then soak my hands with his dripping precum. I wiggle my ass, then stand up and turn around, facing them, and rub my horse's precum all over my breasts, my tummy and my pussy, teasing the fuck out of them.

I know when my stud and I get back inside the barn, he's going to give his sweet whore what I really need...a good hard fuck from the magnificent stallion who owns me...

Forgive me for sounding thirsty, but...

I wish I was married to you.

Back