• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

My golden retriever likes licking my penis but I'm scared of the teeth, any tips?

My dog layla love licking my penis but I'm too scared of the teeth so I don't let her
Anyone got any advice?
You want that low level of excitement where she wants to see what you are doing and give you a lick, but not racing around with the zoomies and then mauling you. So when she's mellow and your ready, see if she will give it a taste. I haven't had any issues with teeth or biting with my golden girls or boys.

I don't have a lot of experience, but you shouldn't worry about it. Has a dog ever been licking your hand and bit you? It's not like they will do so unless threatened, and you will be doing something non-threatening and relaxing.

I don't have a lot of experience, but you shouldn't worry about it. Has a dog ever been licking your hand and bit you? It's not like they will do so unless threatened, and you will be doing something non-threatening and relaxing.
For the record, some dogs can certainly be a bit nippy when licking, kissing, or when getting really aroused or excited. OP didn't give too much context beyond his worries though. This is one of several reasons it's important to know your partner before trying to sexually engage with them. It not the end of the world though. It may take time and experience together to work through.

Just start slow and let both of you get used to it. From my experience having a hand covering your dick a bit may help reduce the risk, but you can still expect some occasional nips by accident, nothing serious thought.
Like mentioned above, she will calm down with time

I had a mastiff get a little toothy. He didnt bite bite me. But he definitely drew some blood. It honestly didn't hurt as bad as I thought and healed quite fast. I wouldn't engage while they are hyper, that was my mistake. I always lead with kisses now.

Back