My friend, my boy

Lethra

Zooville Settler
Never thought i would write one of these. You may not have been the one to bring me into this or my line of work but you was the one who made me choose my path and really kept me going. Ive loved you ever since i first saw you. Its now 00:11 am and more than half a day has passed since you left this world early morning.
No matter what happens to me in the future, you will always be in my heart. I will always love you and never forget the personality you have and compassion you showed me.

I hope you can finaly rest easy with your brother on the endless grass fields.
My horse, my love Caruso -20

I so sorry for your loss. It's never easy and never will be for us. Hopefully, your boy had the best life he possibly could have had with you. He'll always be in year heart live on through your memories of him. My deepest condolences.

I am sorry for your loss.
They always take a piece of your heart with them but they leve you a part of theirs in return.
It is a gift you can always hold on to

My heart goes out to you. These times are never easy, but you will be alright in the end. Remember that you gave him the best life possible and he will always be with you.

So sorry for your loss. I wish I could find more adequate words.

I’m really sorry for your loss (I also accidentally hearted your comment too, sorry about that as well, very inappropriate on my end). I pray deeply for your loss, and hope that in the world we live in now, you can continue to prosper with the memories of Caruso in your heart ♥️

Back