My four dogs in heat the same time

Twelvepaws

Citizen of Zooville
BANNED USER
Four of the great pack started heat at the same time.
These are difficult times. These are difficult times, because you can't leave them alone in the yard. You can't just walk anywhere. They are not allowed to pee in the street unless we are further away. They have to be watched constantly and I can't let them out in our fenced areas either. And you have to be more careful and circumspect during sex. And everything is bloody, dirty, sticky and sex is not so liberated, it's more like a duty.

Fortunately, nature is helpful even to creatures that have sex exclusively with other species.
Dogs are only in heat every six months. Its duration is 3 weeks, of which only the second and third weeks are more difficult. Another big help is that if there are more females, they synchronize with each other, they will be in heat at the same time (every 6 months). Or if there are a lot of people, then half of the team and the other half at another time. The point is that there are long breaks (months) and short heat (3 weeks). This way, you can always start the heat period relaxed, and then another long rest follows.

Anyone who has lived with female dogs for a long time and is interested in the biological functioning of the female dog already knows the signs even before the first drop of blood.
On the one hand, from the calendar, it is advisable to keep a heat calendar. On the other hand, from the behavior of females with each other. They sniff each other's genitals more than usual and lick them curiously. This is started a week and a half before the first drop of blood. A few days later, the outer fleshy part of the pussy will have a different feel and texture to gentle pressure, because it will start to absorb fluid and swell. At this point, the females may already hump with each other. After that, the pussy continues to swell and the first drop of blood appears. From there, we count ~3 weeks.

These are difficult times for the pack leader, the alpha male, because all of his time, attention and energy is taken up by protecting her pack and meeting the needs of her pack.

i don't really see the point of not allowing them to pee in the streets since a roamer can pick that scent up few kilometers away if the wind allows it anyway. my girl leaves her business card every few meters when i walk her during heat so i don't even know how i'd stop her doing it. i opted to do short walks just around the neighborhood instead of going further away (so her scent doesn't get much further also)

ps: weird some ppl still believe in the "alpha male" bullshit

I don't believe in it, I know the behavior of dogs and wolves and the flexibility of their hierarchy.

The wind doesn't take it several kilometers away, then all the stray dogs would be here en masse at the gate. This is just as incorrect as the alpha theory. We've had about 50 heat in more than 12 years, I have experience... If they could smell it even from such a distance, every dog owner in heat would be swarming with stray male dogs....

Peeing is a matter of teaching, I taught them not to pee in the street, never. Only when we have reached a certain distance.
By the way, I usually take them by car in this period.

Oh my! Sounds like chaotic times. I wonder there's science behind that, like how women who are close often get periods at the same time.
I dont know, maybe it could also be due to rivalry. Or pseudopregnancy.
In wolves, while the higher in rank female is hunting, the other female, who does not have cubs, gives milk in the same way, this requires hormonal reciprocity and heat reciprocity at the same time.

So I mentioned I've only got the one dog. She likes to be intimate almost every day, which is plenty for me... which brings me to what I just have to ask. How do you manage with so many girls? I'd guess at least a couple are just as sexual (or moreso) than my girl, and with four of them in heat... are you tired and dehydrated pretty much all the time? :gsd_laughing:

So I mentioned I've only got the one dog. She likes to be intimate almost every day, which is plenty for me... which brings me to what I just have to ask. How do you manage with so many girls? I'd guess at least a couple are just as sexual (or moreso) than my girl, and with four of them in heat... are you tired and dehydrated pretty much all the time? :gsd_laughing:
If necessary, one in the morning and the other in the evening. The next day with others. Already 4 dogs in two days, 6 dogs in three days etc.
But there is only a slight increase during heat, they want sex about as much as normal.
I treat everyone equally and they know this too, that's why they are not frustrated, they don't panic, they know exactly that I will have sex with everyone and they wait patiently for me to recharge.

Yep, the fifth started it too. And the first one is very crazy, she is humping the other girls right now. I stroked her back and she tensed her body, threw her tail aside and lifted her pussy and stood firmly on the carpet.
So I go take a bath and we mating. I breed puppies for her. :husky_happysmile:

Anyway, I'm tired, I should have slept a long time ago so that I can wake up properly for work tomorrow. :husky_stunning:

Twelvepaws wakes up next morning to find that the dogs have decided what his work for the day will be. One is dressed as a french maid, another as a dominatrix, the third is in a cheer leading uniform, a nurse's outfit on the fourth, and the final dog... completely... naked! He has only a moment to wonder where did they get the outfits and how did they manage to put them on; they pounce!
:gsd_happysmile:

Back