My First Go (Lion Cock)

Did my first blender model, (aside from the donut everyone does).

I tried to create an anatomically correct lion cock to the best of my ability, I plan to make it into a dildo, the correct size of course.
View attachment 404675
Looks amazingly accurate. Sure to have an interesting feel and texture when you get it complete. Make it so! I hope it comes out better than you had planned. Hope you have a most wonderful day awesome flint!

Amazing work! I just can't help but wonder if those spines on the tip are designed to be hard like the real thing or it could only be imitated through paint job ...
They're designed with rounded ends which connect back to the glans so that the barbs won't fall off over time, this theoretically would also make it less irritating, though most people can't feel that much fine detail down there anyways, maybe some women, though since I'm a man I wouldn't know lol

Oh wow, do you have a collection of pics of them? I assume they’re not really… human compatible lol
There’s actually a couple threads with hundreds of pics of them, the dicks themselves are compatible for sure, they’re not super long and the barbs aren’t super sharp, but to my knowledge there has never been a case of a human being mated by one for obvious reasons.

There’s actually a couple threads with hundreds of pics of them, the dicks themselves are compatible for sure, they’re not super long and the barbs aren’t super sharp, but to my knowledge there has never been a case of a human being mated by one for obvious reasons.
Yep, I found the pics thread (and one dude getting his dick licked by one, ballsy fucker haha). I’ll take your word for it though, you seem to be an expert in that field.

Back