My Everything

Pretty aka Gold Star
January 5th, 2000- September 11th, 2015
66DEED68-93E3-4ED8-9E2F-708CBE25A6BD.jpeg4CD51271-DC32-4FFA-977C-3B27FACECDB3.jpegBFE64351-ED5B-4291-B345-1D49509CC67E.jpeg

It took many years to even look back upon the photos. Never a sad feeling but far too emotional to handle.
Even still I cry, not knowing if there really is a place that has kept You alive other than in my heart.
But even still I have, and will always, love You more than life itself. I would give absolutely everything to have You return to me safe and sound.
In the very least all will know You were the light to my shadow. It is only in Your spotlight that I am able to shine.
Without You there would be no me.

Pretty aka Gold Star
View attachment 73019View attachment 73020View attachment 73022

It took many years to even look back upon the photos. Never a sad feeling but far too emotional to handle.
Even still I cry, not knowing if there really is a place that has kept You alive other than in my heart.
But even still I have, and will always, love You more than life itself. I would give absolutely everything to have You return to me safe and sound.
In the very least all will know You were the light to my shadow. It is only in Your spotlight that I am able to shine.
[/QUOT
Pretty aka Gold Star
View attachment 73019View attachment 73020View attachment 73022

I miss my doggy too😢

Back