• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

My cat squirted on me

IAmAMemer

Lurker
So, I'm really into cats. I bought a vibrator just for them for when they are in heat and they moan like CRAZY. Well, today, I was pleasuring her, and the norm was happening. Contractions, tail shaking, moaning, etc. But then she SQUIRTED! I could tell something was happening because her moans got stronger, but I was never expecting a squirt. My legs are wet as hell as I'm typing this and my cat fell asleep almost instantly. Has this happened with anyone else?

So, I'm really into cats. I bought a vibrator just for them for when they are in heat and they moan like CRAZY. Well, today, I was pleasuring her, and the norm was happening. Contractions, tail shaking, moaning, etc. But then she SQUIRTED! I could tell something was happening because her moans got stronger, but I was never expecting a squirt. My legs are wet as hell as I'm typing this and my cat fell asleep almost instantly. Has this happened with anyone else?
thatsss so hotttt that turned me on😩😩😩😩

Back