He is a great lover indeed.😈 The absolute alpha in the bedroom. When i feel his pumping against my ass, his legs around my hips, his weight on my shoulders and his warm breath in my neck im in heaven.
When he is floating me with his babys its the best thing in the world. And hes also a passionat kisser🤤 with a lot of salvier.
Yeah - he really looks like a good alpha.
A big and beautiful dog you have :)

He is a great lover indeed.😈 The absolute alpha in the bedroom. When i feel his pumping against my ass, his legs around my hips, his weight on my shoulders and his warm breath in my neck im in heaven.
When he is floating me with his babys its the best thing in the world. And hes also a passionat kisser🤤 with a lot of salvier.
This is the hottest thing i’ve ever read😍🥵

That sounds amazing, how lucky for you to have such a hot and passionate dog as a lover 🥵

Man he is an absolute stunner, congrats! I've been contemplating getting a Boerboel for a while now, soon maybe *fingers crossed*

(look forward to seeing him in action if you do decided to post that) :love:

wow he is so handsome , so loved the pic with his paw in your hand thank you for sharing im new to all here

Thank you for sharing these pics of you and your partner! Handsome fellow he is. I too really like the photograph of the two of you holding hand/paw, that is really nice!

Back