• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

My boy died.

Werecub420

Tourist
My dog died a few weeks ago. I’ve had a hard time coming on here since then. It’s got me down. We had a lot of fun together, out side of playing our naked games together, just walking and chilling. Anyone else go through this? He wasn’t my first k9 playmate, but he was my longest and most loved. Just kind of sad and wanting to see how other people coped with their loss.

My dog died a few weeks ago. I’ve had a hard time coming on here since then. It’s got me down. We had a lot of fun together, out side of playing our naked games together, just walking and chilling. Anyone else go through this? He wasn’t my first k9 playmate, but he was my longest and most loved. Just kind of sad and wanting to see how other people coped with their loss.
Sorry for your loss

Sorry for loss may god gave you power to bear the loss.

I'm sorry to hear you loss 🙏😓 it must be difficult coping with losses of loved ones, hope you're doing better in time

Back