My Biggest Fantasy

This is my biggest fantasy-

I’m tied to a post maintaining a position on all fours. A dog is lead inside the room, becomes aroused by me being in heat, mounts and knots. I’ve never had sex with a dog before, so this will surely be something to remember. I might be gagged by the other person controlling the dogs during this time or not. When the dog has finished knotting and dismounts, it is lead to my face, where I must suck it off. Then, the next dog is lead in. The second dog mounts and knots while I am still sucking off the first dog as a thank you for his sperm. Hen the second dog is finished breeding me, he will then be moved to the front and I suck him off. The cycle continues until there are no more dogs left. I thank each dog for his sperm after he finishes breeding me. After the last dog is finished and I am later untied, I’ll caress my belly that is stuffed with seed, imagining puppies are being made while I caress (although I can’t get pregnant by them).

Thought I’d share and see if anyone else has a similar fantasy ; )

Ooohhh yesss…😍😍😍💦💦🥰🥰🥰 That’s very hot, and this is quite similar to my biggest fantasy… though I’m thinking about being on a breeding bench contraption and I want my lover/partner taking me after each dogs had me…sloppy seconds as it were… or even at the same time maybe… 😜🥰🥰😍😍💦💦💦

Ooohhh yesss…😍😍😍💦💦🥰🥰🥰 That’s very hot, and this is quite similar to my biggest fantasy… though I’m thinking about being on a breeding bench contraption and I want my lover/partner taking me after each dogs had me…sloppy seconds as it were… or even at the same time maybe… 😜🥰🥰😍😍💦💦💦
A proper reward for the owners allowing their dogs to service you

Thil, have you been reading my mind? lol

I would have you like this both arms tied to the bed post, legs spread open and ass raised up. I would have you wearing a hood and as you cannot see i would have video 📷 recording and lighting set-up and you didn't know that i was going to do this. From where you are on the bed there's a large TV screen which is showing a live stream of what is being recorded and it's only the hood that's preventing you from seeing the screen, i then introduce the first Rottweiler and with you being at the start of a period the Rotti needs no introduction as to what to do. Whilst he is pumping away i open up my laptop 💻 and link up my live recording to a popular Zoo site so it's uploading immediately as your groaning pleasure the video catches Rottis semen ooze out of your pussy and then i get behind you and very slowly start to undo your hood at which point you beg me not to remove it completely but there's absolutely nothing you can do and total exposure and you then see on the screen your personal details are clearly on display for the world to see.

Back