• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Multiple Accounts vs. Multi User Household?

slater

Tourist
I wasn’t sure where to put this, so please forgive me if this question is in the wrong place.

In the event that multiple members are in the same household or coming from the same IP address, would this flag both accounts as potentially being one person with multiple accounts?

Years ago when I was a member of BeastForum I found myself swiftly and unexpectedly banned for making multiple accounts. The thing was, I hadn’t made a second account. Unbeknownst to me at that time, my partner had also made himself an account. I’m guessing this is what got me banned for the multiple accounts.

I like it here. I also want to eventually meet people who are here, if the opportunity arrises. In the event that I build enough trust with someone here that we’re both under the same roof and potentially both on this website, what steps can be taken to make it clear that it’s just two zoophiles hanging out together and not one rulebreaker with multiple accounts?

May have to use a VPN or connect in some other way. Or advise what username to expect. But that depends which mod is messaged and finds it.
Ips are cleared after a few days. So it may not flag it as long as it's not on the same computer.

You should be using a VPN or tor anyway. It's not good practice to give your real IP address that can be traced to your location and have that stored in the logs of a site with generally illegal material.

Back