Movies/Media with beastiality scenes?

Zeke423

Lurker
Hey there!

Has anyone seen any mainstream media/shows/movies/foreign films that have or hint at beastiality? Specifically with dogs?

I was thinking of finding something like this to watch with my girlfriend to use it as an easy way of bringing up the conversation about it. She doesn’t know this, but I’ve actually found out that she has done beastiality stuff before but is very reserved about it. So, anything come to mind? Thanks all!

There's the 2006 movie "Sleeping Dogs Lie" about a woman who confesses to her fiance that she experimented with bestiality in her youth and the aftermath; pretty good movie all in all.

There's "The Death of Dick Long", which seems to be iinspired by the Enumclaw incident in which a group of friends have an encounter with a horse and one of them dies and things go off the rails as the others try to hide what happened. It was far better than I expected.

As for movies with small side-referenes to bestiality, there are many.

While I understand the temptation, I would leave it be and wait until she's comfortable enough to bring it up. Sometimes you can do more harm than good by bringing up things a person isn't ready to share; I'd work on building trust with her, part of that would likely be leaving this be.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe in the movie “red dragon” the woman rubs a tigers sheath correction it was his balls

Last edited:
Back