most realistic canine bad dragon toy?

Most likely repeatedly intercepted by customs.
it would be a big surprise for me... and it only happens to them?? As I have already had the opportunity to explain here, I have been purchasing the same type of items from a long time, from different companies, some from North America, EU or from other geographic origins, without any hindrance, a dildo is a dildo not a weapon, Customs only wants to charge fees, lives by it.
I wrote to them (BD) to questioning that list, but they limited themselves to repeating the same cliches, if they had the slightest interest in overcoming the issue. It is what it is - I'm gonna keep buying my stuff elsewhere :cool:

it would be a big surprise for me... and it only happens to them?? As I have already had the opportunity to explain here, I have been purchasing the same type of items from a long time, from different companies, some from North America, EU or from other geographic origins, without any hindrance, a dildo is a dildo not a weapon, Customs only wants to charge fees, lives by it.
I wrote to them (BD) to questioning that list, but they limited themselves to repeating the same cliches, if they had the slightest interest in overcoming the issue. It is what it is - I'm gonna keep buying my stuff elsewhere :cool:
You keep repeating the same entitled self-centered nonsense.
Your sample size is 1. It's just you.

CLEARLY BD has gotten enough trouble shipping to Portugal to stop it. If shipping wasn't an issue, they'd be HAPPY to sell to Portugal.
Just because you haven't had issues with other sellers, doesn't mean every shipment is going the way it should be.

You just keep bitching and moaning, even when the business explains to you directly why they don't ship to Portugal.

You keep repeating the same entitled self-centered nonsense.
Your sample size is 1. It's just you.

CLEARLY BD has gotten enough trouble shipping to Portugal to stop it. If shipping wasn't an issue, they'd be HAPPY to sell to Portugal.
Just because you haven't had issues with other sellers, doesn't mean every shipment is going the way it should be.

You just keep bitching and moaning, even when the business explains to you directly why they don't ship to Portugal
Well we here in Portugal don’t expect such a big company to have such apparently shady practices.
And we are used to getting products from all over the world.
If for you this is an irrelevant matter, good , for us Portugueses it’s not.

Well we here in Portugal don’t expect such a big company to have such apparently shady practices.
And we are used to getting products from all over the world.
If for you this is an irrelevant matter, good , for us Portugueses it’s not.

"Shady practices", are you for real?...

They explained why they're not willing to ship to the country.
It would be shady to try to sell to a country, KNOWING shipping is problematic.

"Shady practices", are you for real?...

They explained why they're not willing to ship to the country.
It would be shady to try to sell to a country, KNOWING shipping is problematic.
Look I know this seems odd to you. Being used to not having issues with getting stuff from anywhere.
To you this is not an issue.
To people from countries in that list, I suppose it is.
I bought stuff from the USA myself. I know customs is a pain here.
Portugal is not known for its world wide prowess nor its global economy.
I don’t think it’s fair of you to criticise someone for them giving their opinion, when there is a specific and established reason for a grievance/ their opinion.
If you have a solution for this quandary, we would be happy to listen to you.

Look I know this seems odd to you. Being used to not having issues with getting stuff from anywhere.
To you this is not an issue.
Don't presume to know me or my situations. I've had shit go lost during shipping plenty of times.

To people from countries in that list, I suppose it is.
I bought stuff from the USA myself. I know customs is a pain here.
Portugal is not known for its world wide prowess nor its global economy.
So you KNOW shipping to Portugal is problematic, but BD is the "bad guy" for not wanting to deal with that?
That's the entitlement I was talking about earlier.

I don’t think it’s fair of you to criticise someone for them giving their opinion, when there is a specific and established reason for a grievance/ their opinion.
If you have a solution for this quandary, we would be happy to listen to you.
You're not just giving your "opinion".
You're suggesting a company is doing "shady business" by refusing to ship to a country they've had problems shipping to.

That's not shady, that's just how businesses work.
As I said before, if BD could make a profit shipping to Portugal, THEY WOULD.

Clearly, shipping to your country is much more problematic than you realize.

Don't presume to know me or my situations. I've had shit go lost during shipping plenty of times.

So you KNOW shipping to Portugal is problematic, but BD is the "bad guy" for not wanting to deal with that?
That's the entitlement I was talking about earlier.

You're not just giving your "opinion".
You're suggesting a company is doing "shady business" by refusing to ship to a country they've had problems shipping to.

That's not shady, that's just how businesses work.
As I said before, if BD could make a profit shipping to Portugal, THEY WOULD.

Clearly, shipping to your country is much more problematic than you realize.
No presumptions and no offence meant.
You seem to be defending a company, when Companies are entities that should in principle treat their costumers the same way. This is what I am criticising. If you think this is entitlement, well have you seen American media and the cancel /woke trend these days?
I don’t think it is entitlement to ask to be treated the same as other fellow Europeans, but I do know that portugal has issues I said so before.
Anyway no hard feelings here except an opinion. As far as I know it’s not against the rules of this forum to express my opinion.
Anyway like I said no hard feelings

No presumptions and no offence meant.
You seem to be defending a company, when Companies are entities that should in principle treat their costumers the same way. This is what I am criticising. If you think this is entitlement, well have you seen American media and the cancel /woke trend these days?
I don’t think it is entitlement to ask to be treated the same as other fellow Europeans, but I do know that portugal has issues I said so before.
Anyway no hard feelings here except an opinion. As far as I know it’s not against the rules of this forum to express my opinion.
Anyway like I said no hard feelings
I'm not defending BD in particular.
I just think you have completely unreasonable and unrealistic expectations.

A company can choose not to ship to a country if they've had trouble shipping there.

I'm not defending BD in particular.
I just think you have completely unreasonable and unrealistic expectations.

A company can choose not to ship to a country if they've had trouble shipping there.
Well...I`ve decided to don´t continue this discussion, seems quite pointless but meanwhile Exotic-Erotics have a promotional campaign ( FWA 2024 Bonanza) and I've decided to buy a Bernard Large with discount, and so I did it. This purchase was normally validated (really!!) has every other one's that I've made with different vendors around the world. Yep...everything gone smoothly, no "shit's"
Sorry to insist but BD arguments seems misfits, lazy and somewhat xenophobic. Misfits because when I said to you that Portugal is part of the European Postal Service with very clear rules about parcels for every country in Europe, I mean that we have an excellent postal service for all the partners in the business (private and public companies) as us costumers by one side, by the other Customs are the same everywhere and they don't have a "blacklist" exclusive for BD, adult items are regular items in Europe (I bought 2 big dog dildos from 2 different American companies recently, like I wrote) and they aren't targeted just because they say, or the other companies have a special treatment? Please...I
Lazy because when I wrote to them complain about the subject, their answer was the repetition of the slogan that they have on the site, the same cliches without the normal attitude of concerned company: "We gonna check if it's already clear for us to ship to your country and we will write you back in a few days" (to try to overcome the obstacle...) And finally, somewhat xenophobic because a company that have a Policy of Exclusions like this one (and Yes this is a Policy of Exclusion) without actually trying to evolve (If there was a problem somehow in the past, it does not mean that the problem will be repeated today) seems that in fact, passes an image of decision making based on unfavourable opinion formed without authoritative knowledge, consideration or reason. I don't what to continue this discussion specially because I like you guys a lot, we all have the same goals here but facts are facts, and as an informed customer, I don't take shits from companies, this one or other.

Well...I`ve decided to don´t continue this discussion,
Followed by this wall of text:

seems quite pointless but meanwhile Exotic-Erotics have a promotional campaign ( FWA 2024 Bonanza) and I've decided to buy a Bernard Large with discount, and so I did it. This purchase was normally validated (really!!) has every other one's that I've made with different vendors around the world. Yep...everything gone smoothly, no "shit's"
Sorry to insist but BD arguments seems misfits, lazy and somewhat xenophobic. Misfits because when I said to you that Portugal is part of the European Postal Service with very clear rules about parcels for every country in Europe, I mean that we have an excellent postal service for all the partners in the business (private and public companies) as us costumers by one side, by the other Customs are the same everywhere and they don't have a "blacklist" exclusive for BD, adult items are regular items in Europe (I bought 2 big dog dildos from 2 different American companies recently, like I wrote) and they aren't targeted just because they say, or the other companies have a special treatment? Please...I
Lazy because when I wrote to them complain about the subject, their answer was the repetition of the slogan that they have on the site, the same cliches without the normal attitude of concerned company: "We gonna check if it's already clear for us to ship to your country and we will write you back in a few days" (to try to overcome the obstacle...) And finally, somewhat xenophobic because a company that have a Policy of Exclusions like this one (and Yes this is a Policy of Exclusion) without actually trying to evolve (If there was a problem somehow in the past, it does not mean that the problem will be repeated today) seems that in fact, passes an image of decision making based on unfavourable opinion formed without authoritative knowledge, consideration or reason. I don't what to continue this discussion specially because I like you guys a lot, we all have the same goals here but facts are facts, and as an informed customer, I don't take shits from companies, this one or other.
You can take your entitled woke-ass attitude and be miserable with it.

Again, you're whining about how you've gotten shipments from other countries, yet you constantly fail to comprehend that the issues are with Portuguese customs and national shipping.

Then you have a fucking audacity to expect BD to reconsider their policy, just because you feel entitled to one of their silicone dicks.
What makes you think they'd reconsider?! Why should they "investigate" your specific issue like that?

Then you pull the "Xenophobia" card?! "Policy of exclusion"?!

Get over woke-ass self!

You keep insisting it's a problem of the past, that they should just solve it, that there's not really a problem... If it was that simple, BD WOULD FUCKING SELL TO PORUGAL! They're very profit-oriented, and they wouldn't just reject an entire country without a FUCKING GOOD REASON.

of decision making based on unfavourable opinion formed without authoritative knowledge, consideration or reason.
What do you know?
How on earth would you know what kind of decision-making was involved in deciding not to sell to Portugal?

and as an informed customer, I don't take shits from companies, this one or other.
You're not "informed".

You're making a shitload of assumptions. You're accusing the company of racism and xenophobia. You've got extremely unrealistic expectations. All that together leads me to conclude you know jack shit about how to run a business.

Last edited:
Back