Most of you could get doxed with new AI-driven image searching! 😵

I'd love to film and wear funny costumes and make it a big gay dog drag show for everyone to watch but there is no way in hell knowing how technology advances so much faster than peoples minds. But relax because at this rate we may live to see a time when technology barely exists anymore. Boom.

Good luck AI. I have no social media nor is there anything of my personal identity anywhere on the internet. I only just got internet a few years back and my parents think social media is the dumbest thing to come out of the internet. 🤷‍♀️

Good luck AI. I have no social media nor is there anything of my personal identity anywhere on the internet. I only just got internet a few years back and my parents think social media is the dumbest thing to come out of the internet. 🤷‍♀️
Nothing that you know of. Other people will post pics or mentions of those they know on their media. IDs, phone numbers, birthday and other information associated with you are all stored somewhere, much of which is public. Phone's are often tracking your location, generally to try to market to you. There are increasing ways to try to figure out who you are, where you are and what you are doing or into. It all eventually can be used incorrectly.

Well, I guess it’s either going to happen or it isn’t. People are pieces of shit, and if someone is really out there analyzing a picture of my dog to try and find out who she is in a sea of Labrador Retrievers, then more power to them. This is as close to social media as I ever get. And if someone does want to stir the pot, I have several pot stirring utensils of my own of various calibers. Come at me.

AI has a lot of potential, but also certain pitfalls. Putting together data people leave online can already create a comprehensive picture, especially when people leave all sorts of easy-identifying stuff behind on social media. What worries me is that it happens here too. It just takes a bit of searching to put 1 and 1 together when people mention (the initial part of) their postal codes in a thread on this forum.

Back