• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Menstruation Issues Post Sex

k9action

Zooville Settler
Greetings ZV fam!

I was speaking with a friend of mine who rarely gets to have sex with dogs. Recently in one of our chats, she made mention that her cycle sometimes messes up after she's had sex with a dog. I asked for clarification, but she is getting ready for a vacation and is currently unavailable. Have any of you ladies experienced any issues with your monthly cycle post dog-sex?

Greetings ZV fam!

I was speaking with a friend of mine who rarely gets to have sex with dogs. Recently in one of our chats, she made mention that her cycle sometimes messes up after she's had sex with a dog. I asked for clarification, but she is getting ready for a vacation and is currently unavailable. Have any of you ladies experienced any issues with your monthly cycle post dog-sex?
I think that, a lot of situations can happen in a woman at the time of her menstruation, so well, I can not get started on the subject because I am a man but I know that in women full of reactions/ modifications/ disorders/ etc. can provide at this time, So I wouldn’t be surprised if she could meet these problems.
:)

(Take care of yourself !)

Good points. I'll see if I can ask about any of those when I chat with her again.
It works! Maybe get more details... about how things would happen, or how she would describe it, but for sure there are necessarily changes that are not non-existent in that.

Take care ! :sneaky:

It works! Maybe get more details... about how things would happen, or how she would describe it, but for sure there are necessarily changes that are not non-existent in that.

Take care ! :sneaky:
Yeah that's why I was trying to see if any women here could help out with this topic. My friend said that right before leaving and I didn't get a chance to follow-up yet.

I am a man so don’t really have much room to speak on the topic but I have heard before it’s possible for a dog to partially fertilize a woman’s egg but it’s a non-viable combination so it doesn’t get very far but in theory that could delay their menstruation cycle but that’s more me just guessing based off of what I know already

I am a man so don’t really have much room to speak on the topic but I have heard before it’s possible for a dog to partially fertilize a woman’s egg but it’s a non-viable combination so it doesn’t get very far but in theory that could delay their menstruation cycle but that’s more me just guessing based off of what I know already
Thanks for the input. I'm in the same boat, as a man obviously.

this is also really off-topic now but what The difference between a bus station and a lobster with breast implants

Back