Member LoveAnimalPussy Gone?

IHO

Citizen of Zooville
I know people disappear from these forums and communities all the time for various reasons.
Maybe they got caught by someone who doesn't understand or approve, or maybe had a scare from the law.
Maybe they lost someone they love dearly and drop off the face of the earth for a while, like I did when Snow the Sexy Alaskan Malamute - and the love of my life to this day - passed away.
Perhaps they had health issues or unfortunately left this world by some means.
Or maybe they had a life-changing experience that turned them away from zoophilia and\or bestiality.
Maybe they were no longer able to safely visit or participate on the site.
One can only speculate.
Whatever the case, I notice when someone I follow or is active in forums and threads I watch or participate in disappears, and I always wonder what happened. I don't dwell on it or anything; it's not like I'm close to or hang with anybody like me or with similar interests IRL, that is simply too risky. People are too unpredictable and understandably self-preserving in certain scenarios. But I like many here as who they are on ZooVille.
So, I wonder what happened to member LoveAnimalPussy, who started some of my favorite groups and was a great contributor and supporter of other contributors. I haven't seen anything from them in almost a year. I send them a note a few months back to see if they were just here-but-dormant, but got no response. I see a there is a @loveanimalpussy1970 member I thought maybe is the same person with an alternate account, but I doubt it based on their activity.
C'est-la-vie I guess.

Last edited:
I know people disappear from these forums and communities all the time for various reasons.
Maybe they got caught by someone who doesn't understand or approve, or maybe had a scare from the law.
Maybe they lost someone they love dearly and drop off the face of the earth for a while, like I did when Snow the Sexy Alaskan Malamute - and the love of my life to this day - passed away.
Perhaps they had health issues or unfortunately left this world by some means.
Or maybe they had a life-changing experience that turned them away from zoophilia and\or bestiality.
One can only speculate.
Whatever the case, I notice when someone I follow or is active in forums and threads I watch or participate in disappears, and I always wonder what happened. I don't dwell on it or anything; it's not like I'm close to or hang with anybody like me or with similar interests IRL, that is simply too risky. People are too unpredictable and understandably self-preserving in certain scenarios. But I like many here as who they are on ZooVille.
So, I wonder what happened to member LoveAnimalPussy, who started some of my favorite groups and was a great contributor and supporter of other contributors. I haven't seen anything from them in almost a year. I send them a note a few months back to see if they were just here-but-dormant, but got no response. I see a there is a @loveanimalpussy1970 member I thought maybe is the same person with an alternate account, but I doubt it based on their activity.
C'est-la-vie I guess.
Yeah, it's always kinda sad to see. Hope he's okay.

He was last seen October 20th, 2021 which is just shy of a whole year ago. So it does kind of make me wonder. Him and I didn't always see eye to eye, but I hope he's doing alright.

I also lost many zoo acquaintances a long time ago (those living in my country) when the local zoo sites ceased to exist, later MSN and "then Skype". There are people I haven't spoken to in 10 years and since I don't know anyone's place of residence, I don't have any information about them, so I will never be able to talk to them again.

By the way, I have already left several zoo sites, it is possible that they are looking for me there in the same way.:husky_sad:

After a while, you get tired of all the nonsense you see on such sites. There are a lot of idiots, perverts, trolls, etc. in zoophilia. and suddenly leaves without saying a word. I left the larger closed international Telegram groups a long time ago.
There was a period of 6-7 years when I was not at any zoo site at all. It is not vital to be a member anywhere site, what is important is to live with the dogs. Many zoos do not even register for such places in the first place.

I remember you from a long time ago, Snow was a beautiful malamute girl, it was always my dream to have my own malamute. Then it happened, now there are more, although they are smaller, yours was a giant malamute.
Jogar used to have a malamute, he is still active here. Also, Sexwithadog (SWAD) and wmatt had a malamute (Dyce), but they are not available either, they have not been active on the Beastforum in recent years.
Few members have female malamutes, so names are easy to remember.:husky_sad:

There was a period of 6-7 years when I was not at any zoo site at all.
Yeah, I also disappeared from online community for many years after Snow passed away. Every once in a while I would look around to see what old\new forums were around but didn't really find anything I enjoyed participating on until ZooVille came along. Thanks for the comment about Snow; she was beautiful, loving, super smart, horny, and the love-of-my-life (thus far).

Snow was one of the few malamutes I saw on BF at the time, and I really liked it. And I decided that I also wanted a malamute. This was around ~2006, then I was with my grandparents' german shepherd, my own dog came after her, but I didn't find a malamute, that was later. I was very happy with my first malamute, she still sleeps here next to me. It is likely that in the next 1-2 years I will buy another malamute in the pack, I want one as big as Snow was.

I have already buried some of my dogs. This is the hardest thing in this life.

QuantumHusky hasn't been here for a long time either, although I've seen his posts many times in the past.
It's a bummer when good and\or frequent participants just vanish. I always wonder what happened in their life that caused their disappearance. Likely someone who wouldn't be okay with it saw their activity, or they had a close call. It doesn't keep me up at night or anything because it happens somewhat often in zoo\beast forums, but it's a drag to lose active\familiar folks. :(

It's a bummer when good and\or frequent participants just vanish. I always wonder what happened in their life that caused their disappearance. Likely someone who wouldn't be okay with it saw their activity, or they had a close call. It doesn't keep me up at night or anything because it happens somewhat often in zoo\beast forums, but it's a drag to lose active\familiar folks. :(
Two months passed between the last comment and the last login time. In this case, he probably just got bored of the site and left.

Back