• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Me and my boy, Junior, saying “hi” from Oz 👋

IMG_7132.jpeg

Hey folks 👋

41 year old gay guy here based in Australia. Currently living very remote but always keen to catch up with other fellas in Oz and beyond.

I’ve been lucky enough to have quite a lot of male K9 experience over the years. Although not a huge deal with my own boy (Junior, pictured here). Also had a little stallion fun back in the day.

Feel free to reach out and say hi. I’d love to connect with some other fellas. Get to know each other. Share stories. Maybe even meet some day.

Long-term I’d love to meet another zoo guy and settle down somewhere with a couple of pups 😈. Love older Daddy types but honestly open to connecting with anybody and seeing where it goes.

Look forward to connecting with some likeminded fellas. I’m on here a fair bit but would love to be more active and part of the community.

Cheers ✌️

View attachment 586052

Hey folks 👋

41 year old gay guy here based in Australia. Currently living very remote but always keen to catch up with other fellas in Oz and beyond.

I’ve been lucky enough to have quite a lot of male K9 experience over the years. Although not a huge deal with my own boy (Junior, pictured here). Also had a little stallion fun back in the day.

Feel free to reach out and say hi. I’d love to connect with some other fellas. Get to know each other. Share stories. Maybe even meet some day.

Long-term I’d love to meet another zoo guy and settle down somewhere with a couple of pups 😈. Love older Daddy types but honestly open to connecting with anybody and seeing where it goes.

Look forward to connecting with some likeminded fellas. I’m on here a fair bit but would love to be more active and part of the community.

Cheers ✌️
He's a handsome chap 😊

View attachment 586052

Hey folks 👋

Cheers ✌️
Heya and welcome to our beautiful community 😊 halfway across the world here, from UK, but it's great to hear from you and I'm happy to chat with you if you want. You have such a lovely boy 🥰

Heya and welcome to our beautiful community 😊 halfway across the world here, from UK, but it's great to hear from you and I'm happy to chat with you if you want. You have such a lovely boy 🥰
Hey man. Thanks! I’m actually a Brit myself. Get back about once a year (just got back). Junior stays here though unfortunately 😢 Definitely keen to keep in touch 👍

Back