Votes: 23 5.8%
  • Rarely - I'm a male

Votes: 121 30.4%
  • No - I'm a female

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • No - I'm a male

Votes: 82 20.6%

• Total voters
Used to do it very often when I was in the office. have been doing it less now. I would go in the bathroom, whack one out then be back at my desk like nothing happened.
I also did it when I worked in an airport. We had a kiosk outside with drinks and ciggarets and stuff and one morning I got horny and just wacked one out while people were passing by. Thankfully there was a desk between me and the outside world so nobody saw me, but I had a good view of pretty much everyone passing my kiosk. Blew my load and never did it out there again.

I was on an empty train once and wanted to blow my load on there, but I decided against it because I had nothing to blow my load into.

These results are kinda interesting. Many more male than female responses, which is expected. But everyone is masturbating at work! Zoos are a bunch of perverts, who know? LOL

I have done this a few times at a call center job I had a few years ago. Was in a distance relationship and she finally felt comfy enough to show me "more" and boy was it more. She sent me what I'd consider the perfect picture and since it was night shift I immediately went to the toilet and masturbated till' I came hard. This was the first time and the best one. This happened another two or three times in 3 years of working that job.

Every day nearly! I work alone 99% of the time in the middle of nowhere in a workshop, there must be over a litre of my cum rubbed into the toilet floor! Haha

Oh yeah. I've masturbated at work TONS of times.

And where I work now, nobody asks me where I'm going/what I'm doing if I happen to walk by. So if I'm working in one area and go to the bathroom, then decide to jerk off 45 minutes later, I can just walk off to a different bathroom without having to worry about getting challenged.

Back