Masterful K9s

Just one of the 9/10 posts on this site that are just people fishing for more jerk off material.
For real. I know I’m not the only one getting tired of all these useless threads about “dog fuck lady, amirite?? C:”

I mean, c’mon guys, reach and try for something of substance.

For real. I know I’m not the only one getting tired of all these useless threads about “dog fuck lady, amirite?? C:”

I mean, c’mon guys, reach and try for something of substance.
"Anybody else like seeing people have sex with animals???!!!???" Or the classic "ladies of zooville" followed by a horny question.

yeah, i can see those stories being completely legit.
a dog who think he's the leader is something you'd totally want....
Common sense Police... Pull over and step out of the car!
Don't you know someone is desperately wanking it and needing something kinky to read.
Reality is not allowed to be mentioned in this wanking zone. :ROFLMAO:
1710884040879.png

When I'm at home, I walk around the house naked all the time, so my master can breed me unlimitedly whenever he feels like it. Either in the kitchen or in the bathroom.

"accepted a k9 master"? like let the boy think he's in charge?
Yes! becoming completely his obedient female (though u r a human) and submissive on bed! Like letting him win in pillow fight, accepting Ur defeats , always being available, willingly allowing him to take the lead, Literally making Ur 4 legged partner to feel that he is the Boss!
Got it?
Yeah don't forget to wear Ur collar, lingerie, High heels 👠 and most importantly don't forget to squeal "master" in husky low voice
Enjoy the fuck fest!

Back