• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Mares oral sex

maleuk522024

Tourist
I fantasise and being able to give oral sex to a mare in heat and wondered if any experienced zoos can tell me how they taste in comparison to human females or bitches.

as someone who has had oral sex with two mares, they don't taste a whole lot different from women and female dogs (assuming they're properly cleaned)

the only difference was the warmth in my experience at least

For the most part, they have no odor (only a slight aroma of hay), but when they are in heat, a little bitterness is added and the smell of honey as for me

It varies by individual there is an earthy, nutty flavor when not in estrous. VERY clean tasting. When in estrous the smell is palpable in most cases and the taste slightly 'tangy' and similar to a green pepper. I prefer the milder, sweeter taste when they're not in estrous...

It varies by individual there is an earthy, nutty flavor when not in estrous. VERY clean tasting. When in estrous the smell is palpable in most cases and the taste slightly 'tangy' and similar to a green pepper. I prefer the milder, sweeter taste when they're not in estrous...
Thank you so much for your reply.

Back