Mares in cold weather

JRBral

Tourist
It's been getting colder and sometimes the weather just doesn't work well for mare sex. Does anyone have any tips/techniques for staying warm while making love to your equine companion during the winter months?

It's been getting colder and sometimes the weather just doesn't work well for mare sex. Does anyone have any tips/techniques for staying warm while making love to your equine companion during the winter months?
Well, "inside" (like in a barn, shed, etc) is a good starting point... Aside from that, well... <shrug> Pick your poison: Frostbite on your weddin' tackle 'cause you decided you were so horny you just *ABSOLUTELY HAD TO* whip out your works and boff Dobbin, or a case of blue-balls 'cause you *DIDN'T* whip out your works. Which one is worse? Tradeoffs, tradeoffs - All the time with these damned tradeoffs!

Well, "inside" (like in a barn, shed, etc) is a good starting point... Aside from that, well... <shrug> Pick your poison: Frostbite on your weddin' tackle 'cause you decided you were so horny you just *ABSOLUTELY HAD TO* whip out your works and boff Dobbin, or a case of blue-balls 'cause you *DIDN'T* whip out your works. Which one is worse? Tradeoffs, tradeoffs - All the time with these damned tradeoffs!
It's not really a desperation thing I'm talking about. Just curious if anyone had any tips on staying warm while being intimate with an equine lover during these winter months. I guess the obvious one would be to bundle up, but a lot of layers can make love making a little more difficult.

It's not really a desperation thing I'm talking about. Just curious if anyone had any tips on staying warm while being intimate with an equine lover during these winter months. I guess the obvious one would be to bundle up, but a lot of layers can make love making a little more difficult.
Frankly, unless you've got access to a heated barn/stall/similar, what you're asking seems like a great example of your basic "there really ain't a good answer" situation.

Personally, I know that dragging Willy out to play in low temps makes him grumpy, and he just sulks, so I don't even make the attempt anymore. Waste of time and effort for everybody involved.

My girl gets a bit funny when she is cold and wet too so better not to whip out my tackle when she is like that
We've done wet before. The sensations and texture of the wet horse hair makes things different and fun. It really seems to accentuate the warmth of her pussy during sex. We've also done sex when it was in the low 30's while she had her blanket on. That was pretty fun, too. Though the cold isn't very comfortable.

Back