• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Mare Missionary Position

My main concern would be as long as its done properly, pretty sure ones like this in the past have used ropes or drugs which is not OK

Yes :) , it is possible, if you search hard enough, you will find many such videos on the net (there are not many here:(), usually they are small ones, e.g. ponies and donkeys, because it is best to do it with them. And as for large breeds, here the situation is different, it is also possible(y), but their size and mass cause a small problem.:cautious:

I did see a wee movie once, where a guy was busted mating his horse missionary style. When the poor bugger saw the dude with the camera, he quickly pulled up his pants, the horse simply rolled over and stood up, wasn't tied down at all. I thought it was hot as hell, except for the getting busted part, that is a continual fear for me.

It is possible even with a big horse. But the mare has to trust you very much and also be taught "this trick".
But as far as I know it is not very good for them. Horse can get a volvulus if she lies on her back for a long time. But if you can "finish" in a couple of minutes then most likely nothing terrible will happen.
But I still would not advise it. The position on her side between her hind legs is also good and much safer for her.

It is possible even with a big horse. But the mare has to trust you very much and also be taught "this trick".
But as far as I know it is not very good for them. Horse can get a volvulus if she lies on her back for a long time
. But if you can "finish" in a couple of minutes then most likely nothing terrible will happen.
But I still would not advise it. The position on her side between her hind legs is also good and much safer for her.
1Ostwind1 Well said, we must also remember this. ⤴️

But as far as I know it is not very good for them. Horse can get a volvulus if she lies on her back for a long time. But if you can "finish" in a couple of minutes then most likely nothing terrible will happen.
*smiles* 'Perfect' response! Your contributions to the forum are appreciated, valuable and in most instances parallel my own. Thank you. Ditto for @Mare Lover 1975!

Miniature mares are a thing as well, and yes there's a video of me and my mini here and floating around elsewhere.

View attachment 613138
Not a foal, very much a adult miniature mare that was only 26 inches tall.
*smiles* We have a little pinto 'lady' here that is about that size that belongs to my best friend/room mate. Her call name is Tater. She's such a little cherub but not overly enamored with our 'affections'. Of late it really doesn't matter as my physical issues make me incapable of 'intimate' embrace...

Sheep the risk is there too, for them it is more positional asphyxiation, or twisted gut, why I tend not to get them in that possition

In addition to the warning above concerning the safety of the mare you also need to be aware of the extremely dangerous position you are in when engaging with a mare in either missionary or "side saddle" intercourse, being rolled over on or taking a hoof to the face can happen without warning, if she wants to move she's going to so always be ready to get out of her way.

In addition to the warning above concerning the safety of the mare you also need to be aware of the extremely dangerous position you are in when engaging with a mare in either missionary or "side saddle" intercourse, being rolled over on or taking a hoof to the face can happen without warning, if she wants to move she's going to so always be ready to get out of her way.
or, she sneezes! of all the ways I have ever been injured in work or sex, that was a novel one!

Ouch 😳

Let me guess, she head-butted you when she sneezed?
Her rear leg jetted and I ate her hoof, any harder I'd have some fake teeth, never made that mistake again! Nice lovely amazing thoroughbred gal.

at least her leg was against me so it didn't build to much momentum. but it added a new box on the safety check list

Her rear leg jetted and I ate her hoof, any harder I'd have some fake teeth, never made that mistake again! Nice lovely amazing thoroughbred gal.

at least her leg was against me so it didn't build to much momentum. but it added a new box on the safety check list
Wasn't expecting that 😲

I figured it involved a sneezing ewe 😆

A hoof to the face is no joke, I damned near ate one from the little mini mare in the picture above and barely avoided it, tiny mare or not that would have hurt 🤕

Wasn't expecting that 😲

I figured it involved a sneezing ewe 😆

A hoof to the face is no joke, I damned near ate one from the little mini mare in the picture above and barely avoided it, tiny mare or not that would have hurt 🤕
Ya it killed the mood real fast, blood every where (Mine) poor mare felt bad about it too, She knew it did damage but she had 0 intention on that we done it that way before and was great, just well who the hell would expect that!

Thankfully easy thing to solve just by holding the leg a bit different, but ya when they get a good sneeze there's power behind it! standing you really don't notice the legs!

So for all you guys trying it, keep that in mind!

As for sheep, they leave a good bruise if they hit you with their feet, but never sneeze like that time, never seen a horse let one off like that since either, I figure a fly whent in the nose just the right way at the worst possible time, could be why I hate barn flies so much!

(Yes I profusely told her it wasn't her fault and she didn't do any thing wrong and nuzzled with her after and gave lots of behind the ear scritches and neck rubs, made me feel bad that she felt guilty)

Back