Mare impregnation

I’ve never been with a mare or any other animal but I’ve always wanted to have sex with a beautiful mare. And the thing my heart desires most is to somehow get said mare pregnant and have a family with her. I know it’s impossible, and I know it might sound weird but I want it so bad. I’m kind of new to indulging my zoo sexuality so this was a little difficult for me to write but I just wanted to see if there’s other people like me. Does anyone else feel the same about your zoo partners/lovers/spouses?

Does anyone else feel the same about your zoo partners/lovers/spouses?
Yes:

I think you will find a lot of zoos that fantasize about that, and wish it were possible, but sadly, fantasy it where it will end up staying.

I’ve never been with a mare or any other animal but I’ve always wanted to have sex with a beautiful mare. And the thing my heart desires most is to somehow get said mare pregnant and have a family with her. I know it’s impossible, and I know it might sound weird but I want it so bad. I’m kind of new to indulging my zoo sexuality so this was a little difficult for me to write but I just wanted to see if there’s other people like me. Does anyone else feel the same about your zoo partners/lovers/spouses?
From my experience, my friend has impregnate his goat many times.... At first I was scare what his done but after awhile, I understand his desire to his goat....

Back