Manual or automatic?

What do you prefer to drive? Manual or Automatic?

• manual

Votes: 194 70.5%
  • automatic

Votes: 81 29.5%

• Total voters
God, those old toyotas last forever. I'm not sure if they're called the same in your country or not? But Celicas, Camry's, and Corollas from the late 80s up until the late 90s last forever! Same with Honda's as well, as long as long they're taken care of. My brother has a 1998 Camry that has over 301,000 miles on it or 486, 022 km on it.
A German woman I was acquainted with said the same thing about diesel Mercedes. "You had to shoot it to kill it"!🤣🤣🤣

Automatic. I can't speak to what I don't know or need. Although I'm sure when I do learn I'll favor the dexterity of manual.

I drive an automatic and it is convienient, however driving stick was a lot of fun and I would go back for sure

@rainyguy woah, good luck! What has made you want to be a trucker?

I drive an automatic and it is convienient, however driving stick was a lot of fun and I would go back for sure

@rainyguy woah, good luck! What has made you want to be a trucker?

It was a career I felt I could do that would pay the bills, plus the schooling was affordable. It's going good so far. I can drive manuals no problem now, but outside of very specific situations I'd take an automatic.

I'm American and I much prefer manual transmission. Three of my four cars have been manual, and it took me so long to get my current car because it was so hard to find a manual.

Back