• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Male dog is off

Gere

Tourist
Edition this thread.

Our dog is living the best life. We are werry active with him, always is. He lives free outside as much as he wants, long walkes and we have him with us at work and all of theat. We introduced him to this this spring when other dogs around was in heat, because he was really on jumping on the girl and so on. And he got to have some fun with her a couple of Times. But now he is just of and we dont force anything on him, but she liked it anf would like him to want her again. Is there anything we can do to make him want her moore again.

Last edited:
A dog is a living being, not a sex toy. The sexual drive will fluctuate and you have to accept that.
Finger your girlfriend so she is not frustrated and wait until your dog is again interested.
You are a human, how it is hard for your or your woman to accept that sex with an animal is not an on demand function of a dog is beyond me.
Some people just should not be allowed to have even plush toys.

thats all u get the dog for? :/ u should give him to a better home then and have no dog - get sextoys out of silicone
Offcourse not, he is living the best life a dog can have, with long walks and an really active life, with so much love a dog can get. He is over threee years and just got him introduced to this. We just asked how we could get him moore aktive in that part

A dog is a living being, not a sex toy. The sexual drive will fluctuate and you have to accept that.
Finger your girlfriend so she is not frustrated and wait until your dog is again interested.
You are a human, how it is hard for your or your woman to accept that sex with an animal is not an on demand function of a dog is beyond me.
A like isn't enough on this post, so I'm replying to state my complete aggreence

Reactions: pes

It seems like English isn't his first language so using the word "make" can be ignored. Wondering about how to get more sex from a dog by changing environment, circumstances, or body language is fair. Wanting sex more often is fair. Understanding 100% clearly that the dog does not want sex now and trying to override that is not fair, but that's not necessarily what is being requested here. There's always things to try. Why don't you suggest them instead?

Edition this thread.

Our dog is living the best life. We are werry active with him, always is. He lives free outside as much as he wants, long walkes and we have him with us at work and all of theat. We introduced him to this this spring when other dogs around was in heat, because he was really on jumping on the girl and so on. And he got to have some fun with her a couple of Times. But now he is just of and we dont force anything on him, but she liked it anf would like him to want her again. Is there anything we can do to make him want her moore again.

I recommend trying to have sex with him when he's got pent up energy. Maybe in the morning after sleeping inside. You can excite him with games he likes but don't tire him out before trying sex.

My advice is similar above with the play part, often rough n tumble is all it takes to get the dogs exided.

I must say this is a new thing as most dogs that get to "try" this are hooked and they can become relentless trying to mount and it can be an issue when you have guests over so thread carefully.

To some others replying on this thread i say go look into a mirror and stop being a hypocrite, you know who you are..

It seems like English isn't his first language so using the word "make" can be ignored. Wondering about how to get more sex from a dog by changing environment, circumstances, or body language is fair. Wanting sex more often is fair. Understanding 100% clearly that the dog does not want sex now and trying to override that is not fair, but that's not necessarily what is being requested here. There's always things to try. Why don't you suggest them instead?

I recommend trying to have sex with him when he's got pent up energy. Maybe in the morning after sleeping inside. You can excite him with games he likes but don't tire him out before trying sex.
Thnx for an ansvar that is about the subjekt. We will try that.

Back