Looseness and tightness of vaginas and anal.

wolfyguy

Tourist
Hi everyone,

There are many dog breeds out there, so I was wondering if anyone can say how the experience of dog pussy is different in comparison for medium and larger breeds?

For example, do Saint Bernards feel too loose in both vaginal or anal?

What is the comparison of anal and vagina generally like for the same breed (is anal tighter or smoother instead of ribbed than vaginal, for example). Just wanted to have an idea of the comparisons out there.

For those who did mares, please also mention how different anal and vaginal sex feels in tightness and texture, perhaps in comparison with canine sex.

I have no experience with that myself, but I highly doubt that you would encounter a dog breed that would feel "loose" in anal penatration. In a fact, you can find quite scarce cases of anal sex with dogs in general, suggesting that it is not an activity that average dog would enjoy. Unless you know your dog very well and she trusts you enough and is comfortable with it, I'd recomend sticking to vaginal sex only. In this case, logically there will be differences in various breed sizes. You will find countless threads here regarding recomendations, which breeds are safe to have sex with.

your problem will always be if she can even take you (average erect human penis is larger than a flaccid canine penis. yes, it goes in flaccid), "too loose" will literally never happen.

also, what's with the fascination with doing anal with any female anyway? they all have an orifice specifically designed to accommodate a penis, is that not enough? i mean, i have a girl and i literally never tried to do anything with her butthole, because why would i?

anal with a male on the other hand is something i'd like to do again one day. there's at least the possibility of mutual pleasure since prostate is a thing...

your problem will always be if she can even take you (average erect human penis is larger than a flaccid canine penis. yes, it goes in flaccid), "too loose" will literally never happen.

also, what's with the fascination with doing anal with any female anyway? they all have an orifice specifically designed to accommodate a penis, is that not enough? i mean, i have a girl and i literally never tried to do anything with her butthole, because why would i?

anal with a male on the other hand is something i'd like to do again one day. there's at least the possibility of mutual pleasure since prostate is a thing...
1 amal is safer. literally zero risk of pyometra. granted good hygiene makes the risk negligable anyway but still.

2 its more intimate.

3 if your girl is really into it, the sensation is absolutely perfection.

4 some dogs despite being plenty large just cant accomodate vaginally.
now to the OP question,

no dog is ever going to be too loose in either hole.
yes size differs between breeds, but the issue will always be one of too small, never too loose.
also, with dogs, you are more likely to fit any given breed anal than you are vaginal, due to the anatomical structure of the canine vagina.

I dont know where you get that vaginal feels ribbed. It doesnt. its smooth going in, then theres a ring of muscle, the vaginal sphincter, and beyond that its textured sort of like the top surface of a tongue, except that is all around.

Back