Looks like i can get a k9 but what breed?

SexSlave

Tourist
Hey. Just trying to figure out what breed i should look out for and where i should look to get males. Any pointers?

Depends on what you can care for size wise. Are you able to take care of a large dog in your current living situation? And as far as the other “size” it varies with each individual dog no matter how large the breed. Do you have any particular likes? I work at a vet so I’ve had hands on many different breeds so feel free to drop me a msg.

Yea thats all stuff that is common sense to me. Ive been raising large dogs for years so i know how that rodeo goes. Just never had one that was a male not nuetered. So im trying to figure out here which one has the better size for humans.

I have not. Most guys here that reach out to me dip once i tell em im trans. Its quite funny
That's so horrible in these times, well we have progressed back to hate again since the 70s disco era I was to young to be involved. One of my gal pals had two beautiful full size poodles that used to love spit roasting me regularly. Oh how I miss her and them...

That's so horrible in these times, well we have progressed back to hate again since the 70s disco era I was to young to be involved. One of my gal pals had two beautiful full size poodles that used to love spit roasting me regularly. Oh how I miss her and them...
Damn lucky

Hello, I would suggest a med/large dog breed based on your experiences and knowledge. Maybe a Border Collie (extremely smart and trainable), Lab (same), Shepard, Springer Spaniel, or a mix. Look in the Sac Bee as there are always people giving away dogs/pups for adoption. Chances are at the shelters they will want to alter, if not already done. Good luck. ☺️

The breed you are most attracted to is never a bad start.
Size wise he should be a tad bit taller than you when you stand in dog mode, in my opinion. Yes the chance that he thrust "too" hard is higher and statistically the thing is on average a little larger on larger breeds compared to smaller breeds.

With him a little bigger than you your sexes will be pretty close in height and I just think the whole thing feels more natural with the male bigger than the female.
But you are adjustable and can lower/raise yourself to adapt to his size, so not an issue as long as you don't chose the smallest or largest breed, if we talk doggy style.

So go with the breed that makes your jouces flow the most.
Best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
The breed you are most attracted to is never a bad start.
Size wise he should be a tad bit taller than you when you stand in dog mode, in my opinion. Yes the chance that he thrust "too" hard is higher and statistically the thing is on average a little larger on larger breeds compared to smaller breeds.

With him a little bigger than you your sexes will be pretty close in height and I just think the whole thing feels more natural with the male bigger than the female.
But you are adjustable and can lower/raise yourself to adapt to his size, so not an issue as long as you don't chose the smallest or largest breed, if we talk doggy style.

So go with the breed that makes your jouces flow the most.
Best of luck.
Thats the tough thing. I have a husky wolf mix and ive alwqys loved wolf mixes. I just get them better than anything else. But trying to find a wolf mix is sooooo hard

Thats the tough thing. I have a husky wolf mix and ive alwqys loved wolf mixes. I just get them better than anything else. But trying to find a wolf mix is sooooo hard
Swedish Elkhound, close as it gets. Pick one from a larger line.
Hunting moose and even fighting bears, pretty "wolfy" in my opinion.

High possibility that I have two of those of my own.

Ooo nice. Ill have to check em out. And yea im a very tall woman 6'4" so having a larger dog would be a better fit for me.

Ooo nice. Ill have to check em out. And yea im a very tall woman 6'4" so having a larger dog would be a better fit for me.
I'm just 5'3", dogs are about 2'4" at the withers.
Not the most optimal combo, but it sort of works.

Don't know if any breeders for those exist in the States. But one of the most popular breeds in their country of origin, so export/import should not be any big issues.

Definitely not
I only mention that because it’s a 15-20 year commitment regardless of the animal’s interest in sexual activity. focus more on what breed fits your lifestyle. I have a pitbull that is my work out and running partner. He’s very protective of my kids and they are safe from the dangers of the world when he’s with them. Trying to find someone that can handle his knot is a different story tho.

Sp
If you only want a dog to use as a sex toy you should just buy real sex toys.
Ecifi
I only mention that because it’s a 15-20 year commitment regardless of the animal’s interest in sexual activity. focus more on what breed fits your lifestyle. I have a pitbull that is my work out and running partner. He’s very protective of my kids and they are safe from the dangers of the world when he’s with them. Trying to find someone that can handle his knot is a different story tho.
I am aware of that and definitely appreciate your concern as its a equal concern of mine that others here use a dognin such a manor. I am mainly focusing on a breed that suits me which is whybi am leaning more on the side of haveing another wolf breed as that is what i am use to. Matter of fact going to a breeder monday to meet his dogs to see if i like em for the upcoming litter.

Back