Looking for some friends from the forum!

DogLover04

Tourist
Hey! 19 year old male here, i have been on the site for a couple of months now im sure, don’t know the exact time :d, i would love to meet new people and just talk, we can talk about just normal everyday stuff or about anything related to nsfw lolol. If ur interested u can just send me a dm!

Have a nice day/night if ur reading this❤️

Hey! 19 year old male here, i have been on the site for a couple of months now im sure, don’t know the exact time :d, i would love to meet new people and just talk, we can talk about just normal everyday stuff or about anything related to nsfw lolol. If ur interested u can just send me a dm!

25 y/o, would love to but the dm function is still unavailable for me lmao

You should participate more on the forum 😉

Ok then. What it is you want to know?
i don’t think there is a “special” thing that i “want to know”, i didn’t make the thread because i wanted to know something, i made the thread to talk w people and just socialize😅

Threads are there for everyone to join , in a respectful manner of course 😉,get to know you,you share ideas, others zoos can give advice . How everybody gets to know everybody on here 👏

Interesting @DogLover04 sounds cool. Hope you have gotten to make some new friends. Friendly, outgoing folks are always welcome. May you have a most excellent day and my this year to come be a most awesome one for ya!
YEAHHHH let’s not talk about the username.. idk how to change it🤣, and you’re right, friendly and outgoing folks are welcomed for real.. and same words! i hope the best for you too! <3

YEAHHHH let’s not talk about the username.. idk how to change it🤣, and you’re right, friendly and outgoing folks are welcomed for real.. and same words! i hope the best for you too! <3
Why not its an amazingly awesome name considering how truly amazing and love worthy canines are. Never met one I did not like. Truly! Thank you most kindly! :gsd_love:

I’ve only met one person a female I am a straight male. It was a now defunct yahoo group. We chatted for probably six months about everyhing politics, religion, shopping, family work. We got to know each other and it went well. Patience, honesty, and interest requires time invested. It happened once but odds of it repeating, unlikely.

Back