Looking for one-on-one conversations

lanieQ

Tourist
I've been absent here for some time, but I'm back now and am really looking for a connection or two with likeminded people. I don't care if you're male or female, or what companion you prefer. I'm looking for a friend who I can talk with about this and that and everything (though I'm sure zoo will be a common topic!). All I ask is that you be able to carry on a conversation (one word replies are fine sometimes, but after awhile they completely kill any desire I may have to keep talking) and that you're kind. If you're interested, we can hash out the details of this (hopefully) future friendship!

cue the flood of horny perverted freaks that reside in this section.
Unfortunately, that's likely all that are going to be drawn. A post like this is a bit like slapping a raw steak down on a picnic table in the woods, and expecting what arrives to be "Prince Charming". More likely, you're gonna find yourself overrun with slobbering vermin.

Brace yourself, Ianie - I expect you're in for a whole lot bumpier ride than you were hoping for.

I'm sure that you will have lots of volunteers although some of them you may not want but that is the nature of the beast..........................so to speak.

I've been absent here for some time, but I'm back now and am really looking for a connection or two with likeminded people. I don't care if you're male or female, or what companion you prefer. I'm looking for a friend who I can talk with about this and that and everything (though I'm sure zoo will be a common topic!). All I ask is that you be able to carry on a conversation (one word replies are fine sometimes, but after awhile they completely kill any desire I may have to keep talking) and that you're kind. If you're interested, we can hash out the details of this (hopefully) future friendship!
If I'm around, I'll be glad to get to know you.

Unfortunately, that's likely all that are going to be drawn. A post like this is a bit like slapping a raw steak down on a picnic table in the woods, and expecting what arrives to be "Prince Charming". More likely, you're gonna find yourself overrun with slobbering vermin.

Brace yourself, Ianie - I expect you're in for a whole lot bumpier ride than you were hoping for.

Thanks guys for the heads up, but I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself. Still, thanks for looking out.

Thanks guys for the heads up, but I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself. Still, thanks for looking out.
So long as you're aware that you've basically done the equivalent of bathing in blood, then jumping into a tank full of sharks, who are we to stop you? I've never been able to grasp the concept, but I have heard legends of people who get their kicks that way.

Good luck.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or want to talk. I will do my best to share information or have a discussion.

Hey, I would be willing to have a chat if you would like to. I am new here and do would like to know more people.

I'm not much of a talker but feel free to ask me anything zoo related. Hope I can be of some help to you.

Meanwhile, almost 4 months later, all the DMs from every slobbery flake on the site at the time of the initial post still sits there, unread, with hundreds of it's brethren, sweatily awaiting her return..............

Meanwhile, almost 4 months later, all the DMs from every slobbery flake on the site at the time of the initial post still sits there, unread, with hundreds of it's brethren, sweatily awaiting her return..............
Assuming they didn't get catfished in the first place...

I am always open for a good chat.

Love the analogy, it painted a very good mental image.

Back