Looking for a "realistic" but non-suspicious dog toy

I have a horse toy that i was able to play off as "just for the girth/texture" and don't get me wrong, it's nice and challenging, but the reaction I got was moreso "I don't like how real it looks".

So now in my quest for something dog related, I'd like something about true to dog size/knot diameter and all (or slightly bigger), but is still "fantasy" enough to not raise suspicion. Something a bit on the shorter end, maybe 7"? But nice and thick and knotted.

As much as I hate to say it, Bad Dragon still has the biggest lineup and more “Dragon” type toys you could pass off to partner while maintaining the realistic core.

Please save the Bad Dragon Hate for another thread. I know and agree with everything you’ll bring up!

Seconding, I have a dragon dildo with a knot and it fits what you're after! It's like 7 inches and thick.

1000007870.jpgI ended up getting this, which I think has the features I want while still being "fantasy" enough, what with the ridges and color and all. I think it'll pass muster. For what it's worth it is labeled as a dragon.

Best way to present it... If you feel comfortable with the topic... Is a wide array of sex toys. I mean. If you present a whole package you're usually looking for a variety of experiences.

As much as I hate to say it, Bad Dragon still has the biggest lineup and more “Dragon” type toys you could pass off to partner while maintaining the realistic core.

Please save the Bad Dragon Hate for another thread. I know and agree with everything you’ll bring up!
What's wrong with BD? I only have a rex but I enjoy him very much tbh. 😅

I have a horse toy that i was able to play off as "just for the girth/texture" and don't get me wrong, it's nice and challenging, but the reaction I got was moreso "I don't like how real it looks".

So now in my quest for something dog related, I'd like something about true to dog size/knot diameter and all (or slightly bigger), but is still "fantasy" enough to not raise suspicion. Something a bit on the shorter end, maybe 7"? But nice and thick and knotted.
Primal Hardwere's toys are surprisingly well-made, even though their website looks ancient.
You said you're looking for realism without realism; their Inflatable toys have a pump you can use to swell the knot while tied, but maintain a little bit of fantasy in their design.

Alternatively, Exotic Erotic's "Scorch" is a cheaper option.

What's wrong with BD? I only have a rex but I enjoy him very much tbh. 😅
Nothing inherently wrong with them, but I’ve heard a lot of noise over the last year about pricing, delivery times, and failing customer service. That’s why I put the disclaimer in my post, didn’t want to hijack the thread with BD bashing.

What's wrong with BD?
They shit all over themselves and destroyed their customer base credibility by becoming a "mainstream" toy demand without increasing their production capacity. So it's impossible to order customs and pre-mades are a paltry pathetic smattering that takes 6 months to ship.

Nothing inherently wrong with them, but I’ve heard a lot of noise over the last year about pricing, delivery times, and failing customer service. That’s why I put the disclaimer in my post, didn’t want to hijack the thread with BD bashing.
Oh I see, I've had mine for a while now so I guess I avoided all of that. I hope I haven't hijacked the sub either. I would have recommended Rex but now I'm not so sure if that's going on.

They shit all over themselves and destroyed their customer base credibility by becoming a "mainstream" toy demand without increasing their production capacity. So it's impossible to order customs and pre-mades are a paltry pathetic smattering that takes 6 months to ship.
I didn't mean to hijack the subs. Let's just go back to answering OP's questions please. 😅

No shit I am still waiting on one ordered in October 🤬😡

Yeah.

Bad Dragon, I don’t know. I ended up paying a lot of money for a pony sheath that doesn’t fit my penis (one size fits all? lol), and is basically just for looks at this point. It looked bigger on the website, and they didn’t have any dimensions on the site about it. I didn’t ask, so I guess it’s half on me, but that seems like one of those things that should probably come in two or three graduating sizes, in hindsight.

Last edited:
I just tell people bad dragon toys are dildo/buttplug hybrids. I haven’t met anyone irl that knows what a dog cock looks like irl that wasn’t at least a furry

Yeah.

Bad Dragon, I don’t know. I ended up paying a lot of money for a pony sheath that doesn’t fit my penis (one size fits all? lol), and is basically just for looks at this point. It looked bigger on the website, and they didn’t have any dime spins on the site about it. I didn’t ask, so I guess it’s half on me, but that seems like one of those things that should probably come in two or three graduating sizes, in hindsight.
And they are re slow af delivering anything

How would it not raise any suspicion lmao. Who you trying to hide it from? if they wouldn't except such a thing than you probably shouldn't be around them.

Last edited:
Back