Long time Zoo, finally home.

Woofers75

Lurker
I suppose saying I'm grateful for this forum is a good way to introduce myself.

I'm a 48 year old guy from Michigan who, at the ripe old age of 13, found a video of a woman and a dog engaging in something I hadn't even had the chance to try with another person yet and my... appreciation... of the Zoo lifestyle began.

I recently began a relationship with someone I've known a long time and for the first time in my life I let another human being know that I was attracted to women and their doggie companions. She doesn't really get it, but she didn't storm out and cut all ties like I thought would happen.

Thanks to that, and the power of anonymity, I decided maybe it's time to find other like minded people rather than just watching videos in the dark.

Everything I've ever heard about those in the lifestyle has been shameful, negative and outright disturbing to most other people and I've often felt great shame in my attraction to it, however, with the literally tens of thousands of videos out there, I knew there were many like me and that helped.

Finding this forum, and my girls acceptance that I'm "into some weird shit" makes me feel like I don't have to hide as much as I have been for years and years. It's an exhilarating feeling!

Ive yet to have the pleasure of getting to watch (or even more of an exciting thought - help) a woman and a dog in person, I'm holding out hops that might happen some day. Until then, I have you guys, and for better or worse, you have me!

Welcome to the community. That’s great that you can at least be honest with your partner about your interests. There’s at least that. Still sucks though to have your fantasies be limited. Hopefully you’ll be able to fulfill those desires someday with her approval.

Back