Long horse dildo

ZeebLover

Tourist
I'm looking for a reeeealy long equine dildo for oral play. I can already bottom out my med firmness large chance but I wanna feel it go deeper. My xl chance is too wide to get in properly. So in all I'm looking for an equine toy that has at least 15in usable length but no wider than 2.4in diameter. Bonus if it has a cumtube!

I'm looking for a reeeealy long equine dildo for oral play. I can already bottom out my med firmness large chance but I wanna feel it go deeper. My xl chance is too wide to get in properly. So in all I'm looking for an equine toy that has at least 15in usable length but no wider than 2.4in diameter. Bonus if it has a cumtube!
Stretchy throat~

How do you feel about zebras? Zachary XL from akifu toys on etsy is quite long and can have a cumtube added. It maxes out at about 3 inch diameter though at the ring.... I've been eyeing him for a while now *.* but the price is too much right now.

Also how the heck do you take big toys that deep orally? Much jealous. I have been trying to get used to a really thin tentacle toy slithering down my throat but can't get past hitting the literal back wall of my throat...

Also how the heck do you take big toys that deep orally? Much jealous. I have been trying to get used to a really thin tentacle toy slithering down my throat but can't get past hitting the literal back wall of my throat...
I have a really thin tube too that I cant get down as well. I think you need something thick enough that it doesn't poke a single spot on your throat. once you reach tourist feel free to dm and we can talk more on discord or something. I have a few tricks for starters.

How do you feel about zebras? Zachary XL from akifu toys on etsy is quite long and can have a cumtube added. It maxes out at about 3 inch diameter though at the ring.... I've been eyeing him for a while now *.* but the price is too much right now.
looks too thick and short sadly...

looks too thick and short sadly...
Too short?! If you say so haha. The only other super long and skinny horse-like toy I know of is the Donkey dong from John Thomas toys. The larger sizes might work up until the medial ring again, where it widens out quite a bit. No cum tube sadly.

I think you need something thick enough that it doesn't poke a single spot on your throat.
That kinda makes sense! Fill your whole throat rather than poking around with something small and gagging on it. Unfortunately I think all my horse toys are either too narrow or so wide I can barely get them past my teeth. Hmmm... gonna keep that in mind next toy purchase now.

Now this I wanna know! I’ve tried a medium Rex oral but hit my gag reflex. I could do with some pointers x3

From shop exotic erotics.
I recommend for you: silver, motown, remus or amir.
Sizes are well

Why's it gotta be a horse dildo? Just get a Square Peg Slink and play lets pretend.

Because it's not possible
I bet with some really creative engineering it is. Maybe with folds and different silicone hardnesses or something. Sadly I think that's beyond the capabilities of most of the smaller toy makers out there and we'll probably never see it.

Back