Living the dream with my boy.

• Thread starter curiousaboutk9pussy
  • Start date
C

curiousaboutk9pussy

Hey guys! I just wanted to talk about my dog, because I love him. I find him a very beautiful creature, I wish to share that with other people who can truly appreciate the love that animals bring.

I have been home alone at a cabin with my best buddy, I've mostly had just him as company. He's living the dream for a young pup, got him 11 months ago. He's gotten huge! We play, go on long walks together. He is always by my side, like my other half.

We have a lot a beautiful land, and all our neighbors have dogs he can play with. He spends his days outside, he thrives. He loves to chase the wild animals here, and he loves to get wet in the river to beat the summer heat. He keeps me safe from all the wildlife here, except the mosquitos. He chased off a black bear the other day!

We do everything together, and he's always within company of me. He's laying down in the cool grass under the shade, belly up, rolling around.

He loves me. I can completely see it when we lock eyes, the way he looks at me. He's just so happy to love me, and recieve it back. I feel so guilty when I have to leave him alone at home, he needs to always be by my side, and he is estatic when I come back. People have always known I was a dog lover. It's something I don't like to talk about, but a few people have noticed I was always close to animals, and now I understand the true meaning of zoophilia. I just want to show his beauty.

Before you ask, I don't really see him in that way. I love him dearly, sex isn't a nesscary part of it for me, (ironic username, I just have no sexual attraction for male dogs. Weird, eh?) however I have always been a zoophile for a long as I can remember, Man's best friend.

Confession... I got a panicked phone call from a family member in tears, someone had died, before he told me who it was, I was scared I lost my dog, I was relieved when it was a human.

Attachments

• IMG_20210519_101800_336.jpg
    9.5 MB · Views: 231
  • IMG_20210518_174140_568.jpg
    11.6 MB · Views: 121
Last edited by a moderator:
Thats awesome, I’ve been living out my trail running dreams with my 8 y/o JRT and although yours truely is a huge beast fan, I see my dog as a son and not a sexual partner 👍

Back