• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Livestock Educational Resources

redstarlight666

Zooville Settler
What's up y'all :3

So today I'm making a request for resources to better educate myself about animal husbandry. I'm really invested in the dream of one day owning my own farm and to live sustainably with the animals I raise. As of right now I don't have the financial resources to even begin that undertaking but it gives me plenty of time to educate myself and grow a better understanding of the care necessary to raise livestock. I've got several specific questions I'd love to ask people on here who own their own farms but for now I'm just asking for educational resources!! Please share anything you think you may be useful ☺️ I appreciate it!!

Hello,

I would suggest you go to your local library and just start getting books about animal husbandry. Get a lot and if you get into but aren't impressed by it move on to the next one. Don't waste time reading something that feels very outdated or gives you a bad feeling. Once you have exhausted the library's selection you will have a much better idea about what you want to know more about or specific topics you want to read about.

Hello,

I would suggest you go to your local library and just start getting books about animal husbandry. Get a lot and if you get into but aren't impressed by it move on to the next one. Don't waste time reading something that feels very outdated or gives you a bad feeling. Once you have exhausted the library's selection you will have a much better idea about what you want to know more about or specific topics you want to read about.
Thank you that's a really good idea!! Thanks for the advice ☺️

So today I'm making a request for resources to better educate myself about animal husbandry. I'm really invested in the dream of one day owning my own farm and to live sustainably with the animals I raise. As of right now I don't have the financial resources to even begin that undertaking but it gives me plenty of time to educate myself and grow a better understanding of the care necessary to raise livestock. I've got several specific questions I'd love to ask people on here who own their own farms but for now I'm just asking for educational resources!! Please share anything you think you may be useful ☺️ I appreciate it!!
You could try volunteering on farms to work with animals to get an idea on how to take care of them?

Do you have telegram? and I can help ya out with sheep from start to finish. and general off grid living

Back